How many pants/jeans do you own?

I read that the average American has 7 but only wears 3 daily.
I think I have about 20 but I only wear like 5 (I have tons of multicolored ones I wear under dresses because ya know I'm modest and I like to match)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have four pairs of jeans (one for work and three others of different shades for everyday use), two pairs of wool slacks, and a pair of khakis.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have like two pairs of pants that I rarely wear. I prefer dresses and skirts.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I have 4, only wear one, typically, cause its the only one that fits.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 jeans ( 3 biker jeans, 3 ripped, 1 slim fit) 13 work pants, 3 cropped pants and most of them are black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own 3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I recently cleaned out my closet and donated 70% of it. I have about 5 pairs of jeans left, and I only brought 1 traveling so that's all I wear lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have around 10 pairs of jeans/pants and 10 pairs of shorts. Almost all are Hollister. I don't really ever wear skirts or dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 pairs of pants, with 5 of them being jeans. If you count shorts and skirts the number would be a lot higher.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have about 20 too but I think a wear at least 15 of them daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own like 6 pairs of jeans and I wear 2 of them every now and then. I usually wear leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 5. I interchange them and wear each one at least twice a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I gave up pants when I got married, but I have lots of denim skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear dresses and skirts but I have something like 8 pants and 5 jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • more than 15

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes