Do guys prefer straight, wavy or curly hair on girls?

All my friends tell me not to straighten my hair because my wavy hair looks so good. But what do guys think? Do you prefer wavy, curly, or straight hair on girls?

• Straight hair
  • Wavy hair
  • Curly hair
    Vote C

722

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all good. Straight, wavy, curly, I love them all. It all comes down to the cut. If you want to attract guys, get the best cut you can afford. I remember moving from Pittsburgh to Dallas in my 20's and thinking "Wow, Dallas women look great!" It was just their hair and clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't give a crap - do whatever u feel most beautiful in - but if u get a man that likes it certain style - change it once in a while to leisure him - don't get the wrong idea tho - be urself...
    if guys cared so much they wouldn't be fuckin hairy bushes 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😈