Do guys prefer straight, wavy or curly hair on girls?

All my friends tell me not to straighten my hair because my wavy hair looks so good. But what do guys think? Do you prefer wavy, curly, or straight hair on girls?

• Straight hair
    Vote A
  • Wavy hair
    Vote B
  • Curly hair
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all good. Straight, wavy, curly, I love them all. It all comes down to the cut. If you want to attract guys, get the best cut you can afford. I remember moving from Pittsburgh to Dallas in my 20's and thinking "Wow, Dallas women look great!" It was just their hair and clothes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't give a crap - do whatever u feel most beautiful in - but if u get a man that likes it certain style - change it once in a while to leisure him - don't get the wrong idea tho - be urself...
    if guys cared so much they wouldn't be fuckin hairy bushes 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😈

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• As a general preference, wavy or very loosely curled hair usually looks as though it has more body than flat hair. I also prefer at least shoulder hair with generous draping. More to the point, how does the hair style look in the whole concept or presentation?

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how it looks on the girl, and honestly if I really like a girl I don't really care unless it looks particularly bad on her

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends how it fits your face and body. It also depends if the guy likes to play with hair and how that is effected

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the girl. Straight can be really cute, but there many girls who look really cute with their natural shape, better that if they straight their hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, straight but all 3 can look great. It depends on the person... but some people can pull off all 3 very well

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a sucker for curly hair because I myself have it
    ( though my hair is cut short in my profile )

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, my preference is curly > wavy > straight, but if I like someone, then it doesn't matter what their hair is like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose not to vote because honestly, I'm okay with any hairstyle. Whatever she's happy with is all that matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like any of them depending on how it suits someone

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends whether it suits the girl, on some girls straight might look really good and on some wavy hair might look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight for the most part, but some girls look better with curly hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy hair. But it usually depends on how it works with the shape of her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any hair style she likes I don't wanna be controlling of her hair style

0|1
    0|0
  • Either curly or wavy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly is beautigul sexy and seductive

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 13 and you should not really care.

0|0
    1|0
  • Straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl!

0|1
    0|0
  • IDGAF

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • We really don't care what your hairs like

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• They like waves or curls. I've gotten the most attention with my hair like that

0|0
    0|0
  • What about ropes? Not seeing that option lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight and wavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls look hot tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight hair on me and I do not really care what men want