Girls, A lady just came in to my work dressed like this what do you think?

Girls, A lady just came in to my work dressed like this what do you think?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I get the vibe she is putting down. Not my style, but it honestly works.

Notice she is wearing a collared button up, and the white pattern on her pants. I believe she is going for a "business casual" style. Kind of risky, but I get it πŸ‘πŸ»

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• At first glance I was gonna say.. I wouldn't think anything , until I saw her shoes. It looks awful.

She has no dress sense and it looks silly. I hate joggers with high heels or any other kind of shoes that isn't a pair of trainers. I'd rather go out in my bare feet than wear heels with trainers lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I really do. It understand it but it fine but also I think she was trying to get people to notice her

0|0
    1|0
  • It looks like she was in a rush to leave her house and just threw on whatever shoes were closest to the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you work? That kind of makes a huge difference. If she's an art teacher or a nurse, there's a huge amount of context needed.

I think she looks stylish

0|0
    0|0
    • I work as a teacher

• she's the person that dressed like that is a teacher too

• It's a bit of a weird mix of casual and smart but if she likes it, I can't see how it would affect her work as a teacher

• Not sure. Her vibe is everywhere. The tracksuit pants and messy bun reminds me of a lazy college student, but the heels make it look like she's trying to "classy" it up. She's got too much going on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makes no sense. Looks like it's supposed to be comfy but then she has heels. But hey if she likes it go for it I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trackies and heels, not a good look... but they also tried this in the 90s too. It wasn't a good look then either in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot but also good for the gym not an office setting. I guess she thought I will kill 2 birds with one stone. take the stairs to work and answer phone calls at my desk lol. smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sport chic. Its not for me. If I'm wearing track pants there's no way I'll wear heels with them lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls pull off the heels and sweat set. I can't. I actually dress in leggings and a t shirt on casual Fridays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my style but I don't see the problem? what's going on in your head about this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you follow her out of your work to snap pix in her driveway? im more concerned with that than her fashion sense. Lol.

• Show All
    • So you are questioning the fashion sense of a completely different girl as the photo of this one in the photo (from the Internet?) with the exact same hair, clothes and shoes came into your work?

• No I think it looks good just different and she was dress in that style

• It doesn't look bad at all :) She can pull it off real well!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think it looks bad it looks pretty good I think more girls should dress like that

• The bottom half of her works for footlocker. But she’s also has to work in an office for a living

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think anything. why are you so bothered? are you her boss?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Heels aren't just for dressy and sexy wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. As long as she's not walking around butt naked then everything is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • trashy, like trailer trash

1|0
    0|0
  • Super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cool. Stylish of her own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah πŸ‘Ž