Black pants and black tee look gay?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I have a buddy that dresses black, all the way to his socks and underwear. He looks good 👍🏻

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly does "look gay" even mean? Does homosexuality have a look?
    Don't worry so much about what others will think of you. If you like it, wear it. If a guy comes up and compliments you on your attire, you don't have to make out with him simply because of what you're wearing.
    As a straight man, I'll wear anything that's around. I know who I am, I know I'm straight, and I don't care if I'm wearing the pinkest crop top with daisy dukes and high heals; I'd still be me. Might not be able to walk around well, but I'd still be me. Hahaha.
    Plus women love a bold man who is willing to take a risk to look good, if you can even consider it a risk.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE