Black pants and black tee look gay?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I have a buddy that dresses black, all the way to his socks and underwear. He looks good 👍🏻

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly does "look gay" even mean? Does homosexuality have a look?
    Don't worry so much about what others will think of you. If you like it, wear it. If a guy comes up and compliments you on your attire, you don't have to make out with him simply because of what you're wearing.
    As a straight man, I'll wear anything that's around. I know who I am, I know I'm straight, and I don't care if I'm wearing the pinkest crop top with daisy dukes and high heals; I'd still be me. Might not be able to walk around well, but I'd still be me. Hahaha.
    Plus women love a bold man who is willing to take a risk to look good, if you can even consider it a risk.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Its like the most neutral color how is that gay lol cmon now

0|1
    0|0
  • No? It looks like a black outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, make sure the pants are not too tight

0|0
    0|0
  • No it fine

0|0
    0|0
  • no it doesn't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Homosexual people don't look like in a particular way and looks like everyone else, nothing extraordinary, so I don't get it why it's used as an adjective when it comes to styles. Black t-shirt combined with pants looks like a simple casual wear and I've seen very many guys and gals wearing it. It looks good on many. Black clothing on a guy looks masculine, not feminine. Black t-shirt and jeans is used by both gender, but it's not particularly feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, that how I dress dude! What's wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • if that's gay I think you are hot for wearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not gay, at least that I'm aware of. I'd wear it and I'm gay though, so... it could be debatable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes