If a girl starts wearing glasses, does her attractiveness decrease?

People think I'm attractive, but I wear glasses now. Do they think that I'll be less attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my perspective, girls WITH glasses are much cuter SPECIALLY the ones who wear glasses AND have dimples :D :D

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Damn, I have dimples lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Most start getting that sexy librarian - teacher look -- just own it girl 💁🏻

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Depends on what her and the glasses look like together. I know that I'm going to need to get glasses in the next year, but I realize that I don't really jive with me. So contacts it is for this guy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls look better with glasses, other better without. it also depends on the glasses... but it's not really a problem in general. you shouldn't worry about it. if you're attractive, then some glasses won't change that

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of women look great in glasses -- I see them and I can think of is taking off the glasses and kissing her. It's all about the frames and hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she picks a cute frame that works with her face then no. Some girls look great in glasses. Just pick something nice and you'll be perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the contrary, I absolutely love it when girls wear specs. Especially if they have long hair that's tied up.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• people actually like girls that wear glasses specifically so I've heard

0|0
    0|0
  • Dorothy Parker isn't always right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses are sexy and exudes mystery.

0|0