If a girl starts wearing glasses, does her attractiveness decrease?

People think I'm attractive, but I wear glasses now. Do they think that I'll be less attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my perspective, girls WITH glasses are much cuter SPECIALLY the ones who wear glasses AND have dimples :D :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn, I have dimples lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Most start getting that sexy librarian - teacher look -- just own it girl 💁🏻

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Depends on what her and the glasses look like together. I know that I'm going to need to get glasses in the next year, but I realize that I don't really jive with me. So contacts it is for this guy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of women look great in glasses -- I see them and I can think of is taking off the glasses and kissing her. It's all about the frames and hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls look better with glasses, other better without. it also depends on the glasses... but it's not really a problem in general. you shouldn't worry about it. if you're attractive, then some glasses won't change that

0|0
    0|0
  • If she picks a cute frame that works with her face then no. Some girls look great in glasses. Just pick something nice and you'll be perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the contrary, I absolutely love it when girls wear specs. Especially if they have long hair that's tied up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends if you've got affinity with glasses, some people look good with them while others dont, try getting the opinions of the people around you on how you look with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl, the glasses, what they wear with them, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractiveness is an illusion, a lie, anyone could look nice, just depends from whose perspective

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it does, but it goes right back up when she takes them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls don't like them on guys, but I'm sure most boys find them cute on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses don't suit some people, but other people they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what kind of glasses. It could make you even more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • If they found you attractive, nothing will change

0|0
    0|0
  • I find glasses very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just different.