Anyone have good hair and makeup ideas for a first date?

Bare in mind we are going bowling, so nothing to drastic. My hair falls a little below my shoulders and is wavy. My eyes are hazel.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You could curl your hair a little, so it gets the beach wave effect.
    Makeup - just go for a dewy look, apply bronzer as an eyeshadow for an effortless touch, just put on a nude lip liner and then a gloss
    Good to go :)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Ponytail!! Their easy, guys love them and I think it makes girls look younger to me. Bowling? White shirt cute jeans. Looks prettier than most girls think

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Pony tail. For makeup depends on the outfit and your style. The two best looks I can think of are a classic cat eye with a classic red lip OR a bronze eye (as natural of a bronze as you can find) with a neutral lip. Pictures included:

1|0
    0|0
  • put your hair into a ponytail, so the focus can be on your face. makeup wise i wouldn't do something dramstic, light foundation, some concealer for undereyes or pimpels, blush, and than an bronze copper eyeshadow with some brown eyeliner in your lower waterline, so your hazel eyes can shine brighter as every diamond mentioned in rihannas song

0|0
    0|0
  • go for the soft look - very light colors, simple hairstyle and natural makeup ♡

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes