Opinions on nipple piercings?

im planning on getting my nipples pierced next month, but my man pissed about it (he’s actually said before that he's liked nipple piercings) and won't tell me why 🤦🏼‍♀️ why is he acting like this? what do you guys think of nipple piercings?

1419

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan of them. I think they're gross, and what if you wanna breastfeed a child. Breasts are supposed to be beautiful.
    Whenever I am watching a porno and it shows a girl with nipple rings I immediately get turned off/
    But in the end it's YOUR body. If you wanna get them, get them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy likes them too, but for the reason of he doesn't want anouther guy looking at my boobs is why he doesn't push me to get them. I personally would rather get a underboob tattoo but he's got beef with that too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • im starting to think thats his issue 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ he's kinda jealous when it comes to stuff like that. especially when he knows that the person doing it will have to touch 😭😂

• I think he's just protective. But I don't know. I still think you should be able to do what you want.