Have you ever showered in pitch black darkness?

Just felt the urge to ask. I've been doing it for about 3 years now and it's because I hated my body and didn't wanna see it. It became a habit and I do it to this day. I really like the darkness actually even though I think most of you find that weird. Anyway I was just curious as to who else dose what I do.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've done it, not because I hate my body, but because it's relaxing. Your senses heighten in the dark and felling the hot water roll down your body will relax you 100%. I love it.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have done it, and probably will do it more but not for the reason you do. For me the water feels better in the dark.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Not pitch black but I really like showering in the dark. It doesn't really have to do with my body rather than the fact that I find it really relaxing

0|2
    0|0
    • Me too. I can't even imagine how it'll feel if I ever shower with lights on again. That would only happen if I ever get a girlfriend and we shower together.

• I've showed by candlelight during a power outage but, other than that I'd never shower in pitch black. Maybe it's all the slasher movies or just the natural fear of not being able to see what's around you in the dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, but not because im concerned about seeing my body, I just like the feeling of isolation sometimes

1|2
    0|0
  • I hate my fat body too, but I've never had a shower without the lights on, I hate pitch black darkness AND I feel like I'd slip and die.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'd probably get soap in my eyes haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... when the electric bill wasn't paid.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that sounds really creepy lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I did once when the lights went out at my house

0|1
    0|0
  • i do it every time

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st world probs.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i love doing this its super relaxing!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've taken a bath with just a flashlight it was really relaxing

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure it was. I'm gonna try it this weekend probably. First chance I get.

• I can't I'm afraid of the dark 🙈

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I tried it once, 'cuz my friend told me it would be relaxing. It wasn't. It was spooky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, if I have a headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a first

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless I loss power at night and caught in there but no I have never done that

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes