Have you ever showered in pitch black darkness?

Just felt the urge to ask. I've been doing it for about 3 years now and it's because I hated my body and didn't wanna see it. It became a habit and I do it to this day. I really like the darkness actually even though I think most of you find that weird. Anyway I was just curious as to who else dose what I do.
  • Yes
  • No

165

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've done it, not because I hate my body, but because it's relaxing. Your senses heighten in the dark and felling the hot water roll down your body will relax you 100%. I love it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have done it, and probably will do it more but not for the reason you do. For me the water feels better in the dark.