Beards, do you like them?

I have one and always will, deal with it! But what do you think and why?
  • Yay
    Vote A
  • Nay
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time I feel like beards or facial hair make guys look more attractive and most of my friends agree on that note as well some men simply don't look good at all with facial hair. The pubescent stubble on the upper lip and odd mustaches are thoroughly unappealing.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm with you - had one for years, always will.

As for girls, it's pretty much 50/50 like or dislike. Mostly positive in my experience

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• We can't have sex if you insist on looking like straight out of the old testament.

1|2
    0|0
    • What if it's well maintained and soft?

• Too much tickles. I like a little beard and mustache because a bald face isn't very sexy, but not bushy where little kids will keep running up asking about their Christmas list.

• Depends on the guy. A more rugged guy can usually pull it off. Young Paul McCartney in this photo for example πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think a beard can suit you verry well if you have a rounder face or a not so defined face structure (kinda like contouring)

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't really like them, I don't think they look good and I hate the way they feel when he kisses me or gives me oral or spoons me, just too uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love a good beard on a guy who can pull it off and take care of it

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good on some people, not on others.

0|1
    0|0
    • What's your opinion on mine?

• Show All
    • Yes younger lol last time I shaved my beard of I was denied entry to a bar and was refused service at a liqueur store. I'm 28 and look like a 13 without the beard lol.

• Oh lol In that case keep the beard

• Definitely YES

0|2
    0|0
  • Yea, they add to the appeal :p

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't look good on you

2|1
    0|0
  • On some guys

0|1
    0|0
  • I kids do

0|1
    0|0
  • no more than a week old facial hair is my taste

0|0
    0|0
  • A beard, no. More of a stubble, yess boy😍
    I do like babyfaces too though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yay but it's also nice to shave sometimes, and/or trim. I do both.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was allowed to grow one I’d have a neatly trimmed beard... got 9 years to go, woot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave if I'm asked politely but I prefer having my beard. Makes me less self conscious

0|0
    0|0
  • Get that light beard/stubble game up and you gold

0|1
    0|0
    • I like the light beard/stubble on certain faces/jaw lines but my facial structure lends itself to a full beard.

• Then stay full beard my dude!

• not my style bro

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes