Is this THAT weird?

a lot of times my mother just comes into my room and says "lets go to the store" I am one of those people who need at least an hour to get ready, you cannot just plan things without me knowing in advance. So about 2 months ago I got sick of it because I like to look presentable I feel more confident and happy that way, when I look like trash I feel like trash so I went out and bought a few black dust masks like the one on the boy and now whenever she does it I throw a black outfit on and the mask lmaooo today I wore a black tshirt dress with black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. My mother keeps saying im putting more attention on myself and no body cares what I look like but I feel so much more confident like this also to be honest I kind of look badass. Is this THAT weird?

Updates:
Guys I do NOT wear makeup nor did I say anything about it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you need to feel matching all the time and always good hair. You are so insecure that even make up won't help. So yeah, learn to let loose and not fret too much about how you look.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are very insecure if you can't take a quick trip to the atore without hours of makeup. If you were going out somewhere to dinner etc i could understand, but a quick trip to the gas station or grocery store shouldn't require 2 hours worth of makeup. And putting a mask on is obviously going to draw more attention to you, but I guess thats why you're doing it

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont wear makeup it literally takes me that long to find clothes and do hair. I could throw on anything but if it does not match it will bother me to death and I will be unhappy the whole time like I said when I look like trash I feel like trash. Its just a mindset thing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I know how you feel, but I think you're going about it wrong. Just let her know how you feel, ask that she give you advance notice for things. My parents were the same way for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • awesome

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You do you, girl.
    I've also always hated last-minute excursions for that same reason. In winter, I take advantage of the fact that it's cold as hell, so I wrap myself up in my scarf and toque such that only my eyes are visible. But I like your idea too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like that is acting silly and defiantly drawing more attention to yourself. You don't have to be fully ready every time you go out. just get ready in the morning then you will be set to head out whem ever need be

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly i feel like if you are that insecure without makeup you shouldn’t be wearing makeup at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks off bc if a person isn't sick then I don't see a point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes