Is this THAT weird?

a lot of times my mother just comes into my room and says "lets go to the store" I am one of those people who need at least an hour to get ready, you cannot just plan things without me knowing in advance. So about 2 months ago I got sick of it because I like to look presentable I feel more confident and happy that way, when I look like trash I feel like trash so I went out and bought a few black dust masks like the one on the boy and now whenever she does it I throw a black outfit on and the mask lmaooo today I wore a black tshirt dress with black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. My mother keeps saying im putting more attention on myself and no body cares what I look like but I feel so much more confident like this also to be honest I kind of look badass. Is this THAT weird?

Guys I do NOT wear makeup nor did I say anything about it.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• If you need to feel matching all the time and always good hair. You are so insecure that even make up won't help. So yeah, learn to let loose and not fret too much about how you look.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are very insecure if you can't take a quick trip to the atore without hours of makeup. If you were going out somewhere to dinner etc i could understand, but a quick trip to the gas station or grocery store shouldn't require 2 hours worth of makeup. And putting a mask on is obviously going to draw more attention to you, but I guess thats why you're doing it

• I dont wear makeup it literally takes me that long to find clothes and do hair. I could throw on anything but if it does not match it will bother me to death and I will be unhappy the whole time like I said when I look like trash I feel like trash. Its just a mindset thing.