How good looking do you think you are? If you're not hot what could you do to improve your looks and why aren't you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• more like 9.9/10 cuz i am spending half of my time training or doing my best to stay in shape to compensate with my fuc*ed up ego problem

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd give myself a good 7.5. If I got my eyebrows done and did some good makeup. I think I'd be popping 😂

2|2
    1|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't want to know. This thinking perpetuates a system of egotistic entitlement and wanting to be someones trophy. Dating and getting jobs based on if you're a 6 or he's an 8. Basing things off of looks and not truly who someone is... we might as well be dating cattle.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people say that I am good looking, but I think they are just trying to be nice. Been overweight almost my entire life so compliments are hard to digest.

0|0
    0|0
    • you're in the good looking people club. bask in your handsomeness you did it!

• I honestly think I'm handsome. There's definitely people who would disagree with me (because I'm skinny and have long hair), but that's how I perceive myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I need to continue working on getting fit. That's really the only area I'm lacking right now in my opinion. I know I look really good when I'm in shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... like 5 or something I guess. What would I do? Have no idea... but probably wouldn't do it because of anxiety so... yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay; I should probably lose some fat to get hotter and if I wasn't in the military, get some piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know really.
    What do you personally think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Im like a 7. I was born a ginger and still have the pale skin. If I could have a tan, it raised the rate a little i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m an 8 and to improve myself I’m going to start the gym to improve my personality even more I think I’ll become a 8.5 or 9 afterwards maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just an average joe doing my joe things.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm a fucking fat retarded piece of shit 0/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 6/10 and I don't know what to do about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I’d say I’m an 7/8, I’m blessed with good skin, I’m petite, shy but can be fun, outgoing, up for a really good time. I dress in various styles and talk to people/have friends from all different backgrounds who do different things. So I don’t judge or limit who I talk to, easy to get along.

To improve myself, I would increase my knowledge. I need to read more and keep up with the news more often and get closer to God and help those in need.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm average. I'm pretty dorkish and look closer to a little girl than a woman. I've got skinny and tall going for me, but that's about it. Maybe the height even lessens my rating given that most men seem to prefer shorter women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will rate myself 8 on the scale of 10.
    Okay now I don't believe that only hot people look good. :p
    To improve looks, all you need to do is to have a little sense of dressing up well, which suits you and most importantly in which you feel comfortable.
    Stay confident and smile more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 7.5 slowly turning myself into a 20 lol. I just need to lose some weight and take better care of my skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think I’m ugly, but I would put myself solidly in the “plain” category. I already do the best I can; I eat very healthy, exercise daily etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attractive. Tall, lean and curvy, with waist length wavy hair. Its the hair that wins lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i'm pretty. But I'd honestly prefer to expand on my knowledge. It'll last longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not the prettiest girl out there but I do have charm and charisma that many people lack.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m quite alright.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am very good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a 7 or 8. I have good bone structure, and a great figure. I'm a huge tomboy though. If I actually dressed feminine and wore makeup, I'd be killing it. Anytime I've done that, guys are all over me. I'm not really comfortable with all that attention, though. Because of that, I prefer my tomboy ways 95% of the time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes