How come guys (mainly in high school) go for all the girls except the Asian ones?

No guy in high school that isn't Asian himself has ever said "oh yeah Asian girls are so hot" at least none that I know of that aren't obsessed with anime. They all go after the blond girls or the brunette girls and sometimes I feel like my race is invisible.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I Since high school, all my dates were only Asian. In Europe, I had my first girlfriend at 17, mainly because I was not attracted to any other girl and that’s how long it took for the first Asian to show up.

She was not a model or anything... you would rate her maybe a 7, but GOD was I in love at first sight.
    She ended up leaving me for another Asian dude saying our cultural differences could not allow for a stable relationship. I was heartbroken.

It took me another 2 years before I met my second girlfriend. She was Vietnamese. She looked like a 5/10: skinny but with a very flat chest and a face that was full of pimples and a neck like a giraffe... still, I made do. Her Asian looks seduced me enough to make me go for her. Our relationship lasted 2 weeks before she learned I would be going to college in Canada. She said she didn’t want to maintain a long distance relationship and cut me loose.

The third time was the charm. In Canada for college, I stayed at a home stay where a house owner was renting out 5 rooms to different students.
    ALL of them were Asian, 3 of them young Asian students.

One was reaaaaly ugly... short, skinny, flat chested, puffy cheeked and very short curly hair like she was just out from North Korea in the 70’s... she was Chinese, but totally undatable (she was also Muslim and preserving herself for an arranged marriage, so not even an option).

The second was a decent 7/10... she had emo issues which I later learned were due to her dad divorcing her mom. She was also Chinese and these things tend to shame the family; especially there.

The third was a 9/10 Japanese girl. I had the hots for her for like a month.
    I tried seducing her by offering her to help her with her English lessons. It began well, and she let me help her with her homework, but she fell very sick with a Pneumonia and left back to Japan.

I was left with no choice and ended up offering the same English homework help to the emo girl. I hit the jackpot. After 2 months, we began dating and once she got over the divorce of her parents, she began putting on make-up like a real pro, giving her a daily look for a 9.5/10 when she has makeup on (it really does miracles).

We got married after 5 years and we are now enjoying our first 1.5 year anniversary, for a total of 6.5 years together.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww no Asian girls are very pretty. Maybe you don't socialize that much so it is difficult for them to approach you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Wow... I can't believe the answers... Well I have a different view aside "race" and sex. It can be culture, different cultures interact in deferent ways, even with children that has born and grown up in a different country. The main reason ia due to traditions and social dynamics that you learn at home. Most people find it hard to open when they don't feel or recognize this social dynamic, and for the counterpart, most people won't socialize to someone they don't feel empathy to.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I would have known Asian girls back then I at least would have tried to be friends with them since I nearly love any Asian culture and the landside and anything else. But there are no Asian girls around😢 so I could never have one as girlfriend or as normal friend or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok iam not all that into anime i maybe watched several in my life and i just find East Asian women the most beautiful on the planet.
    My ex girlfriend was from South Korea and she was gorgeous.
    This question surprises me because i always thought most men adore Asian women, at least East and southeast ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad. I prefer Asian ladies. I married a Japanese gal. I am surprised that guys in your school really feel that way. Maybe they are afraid to communicate with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Asian chicks are the most attractive. Cute, sexy, smart, great personality, awesome culture, fit & healthy! They have it all!

However, not all Asian girls are attractive or have these traits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they're afraid of being accused of having yellow fever or fetishizing a race.

Either that or there aren't any attractive Asian girls in your school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaooo what high school do u go to? Asian girls are the hottest thing in my school. Considering 3/4 of the school is Asian. But srsly they are so cutee

0|0
    0|0
  • that's funny coming from an Asian girl (if you are one) because where I live you rarely see an Asian hanging with someone else except an other Asian

0|1
    0|0
  • Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian) are by far the most beautiful without a doubt in my eyes but I guess I am Asian myself even if it's Indian Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just who they are into its a lot harder for a certain race to like or love others.

0|0
    0|0
  • As am Asian guy, it is a bit obvious why I am attracted to Asian girls

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not like the Asian girls are freely available.

0|0
    0|1
  • lol, I always thought Asian female had it easy in the dating market, try being Black and get back to us

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not in highschool, but I can tell you, Asian women can be absolutely adorable and beautiful.

But so can any other race lol

0|0
    0|0
  • HA thats the complete opposite here in Vancouver. All the guys here want Asian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish we had Asians back in my high school. They're the most beautiful to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Many guys like Asian girls a lot so that surprises me

0|0
    0|0
  • Move to Cali?

0|0
    0|0
  • U are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • sad story: (

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians are extremely hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• the guy im talking to loves Asians, given i'm only a quarter jap lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians are usually so reserved/shy/quiet.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are just racist

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes