How come guys (mainly in high school) go for all the girls except the Asian ones?

No guy in high school that isn't Asian himself has ever said "oh yeah Asian girls are so hot" at least none that I know of that aren't obsessed with anime. They all go after the blond girls or the brunette girls and sometimes I feel like my race is invisible.

422

Most Helpful Guy

• I Since high school, all my dates were only Asian. In Europe, I had my first girlfriend at 17, mainly because I was not attracted to any other girl and that’s how long it took for the first Asian to show up.

She was not a model or anything... you would rate her maybe a 7, but GOD was I in love at first sight.
    She ended up leaving me for another Asian dude saying our cultural differences could not allow for a stable relationship. I was heartbroken.

It took me another 2 years before I met my second girlfriend. She was Vietnamese. She looked like a 5/10: skinny but with a very flat chest and a face that was full of pimples and a neck like a giraffe... still, I made do. Her Asian looks seduced me enough to make me go for her. Our relationship lasted 2 weeks before she learned I would be going to college in Canada. She said she didn’t want to maintain a long distance relationship and cut me loose.

The third time was the charm. In Canada for college, I stayed at a home stay where a house owner was renting out 5 rooms to different students.
    ALL of them were Asian, 3 of them young Asian students.

One was reaaaaly ugly... short, skinny, flat chested, puffy cheeked and very short curly hair like she was just out from North Korea in the 70’s... she was Chinese, but totally undatable (she was also Muslim and preserving herself for an arranged marriage, so not even an option).

The second was a decent 7/10... she had emo issues which I later learned were due to her dad divorcing her mom. She was also Chinese and these things tend to shame the family; especially there.

The third was a 9/10 Japanese girl. I had the hots for her for like a month.
    I tried seducing her by offering her to help her with her English lessons. It began well, and she let me help her with her homework, but she fell very sick with a Pneumonia and left back to Japan.

I was left with no choice and ended up offering the same English homework help to the emo girl. I hit the jackpot. After 2 months, we began dating and once she got over the divorce of her parents, she began putting on make-up like a real pro, giving her a daily look for a 9.5/10 when she has makeup on (it really does miracles).

We got married after 5 years and we are now enjoying our first 1.5 year anniversary, for a total of 6.5 years together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww no Asian girls are very pretty. Maybe you don't socialize that much so it is difficult for them to approach you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE