Where do you get money for your makeup?

Makeup is very expensive, I wonder where all the girls who do use it get the money for it. I never could use the money which I have gotten from my parents on makeup... so I wonder if all the girls are spoiled and simply ask or automatically receive money from their parents to go and buy whatever they want?

Feel free to explain, thank you

PS. I'm sure there are many girls who work and have part time jobs but then again there are also many girls (teens mostly) who never worked and are plastered in makeup (and not just makeup, clothes etc.)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Rest and health food also work

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love makeup but i only buy cheaper makeup because I don't get money a lot and I know some girls who's parents will give them some money like if they do work for them but most of the people I know just have jobs

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• Money I’ve gotten as a gift, all other money goes to savings. Even then I only spend a small portion of gift money and I mostly only ever buy drugstore.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister gifts me lipsticks.
    She buys some good quality lip products, the only make up I use when going out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I work and pay for my own. So do all the women I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm old enough to buy my own makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just buy it rarely and use it infrequently TBH

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to work but my parents buy it for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes