Do guys mind makeup if its natural?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup is good. If people can use clothes to look good why can't they use makeup. But are you really just 13 and worried about makeup?

• I like makeup. But i get hate for it and im not sure why?

• Hate is utter stupidity. But its just that looks should not be your worry at this age. Just enjoy your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if it's legit natural. Like 100% nature shit. Like burnt sticks for eyeliner and some mud for brown eyeshadow. If you want lipstick, you gonna have to smear some berries on your mouth.

• Jk. If it looks bad no one likes it. So practice or whatever, I'm not gonna tell you not to do it I'm not your parents, but remember to have a good cleaning regimen.