Mixing clothing brands? (Adidas & Nike)?

I owe clothing items of both including shoes and honestly just too lazy to continue matching the brands because it's just a hassle so just asking for opinions on mixing the brands
Preferably these adidas shoes and the Nike hoody.
Mixing clothing brands? (Adidas & Nike)?Mixing clothing brands? (Adidas & Nike)?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if those are the brands you are wearing it doesn't really matter at that point. Those brands are really only gym appropriate and are far from looking presentable.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fine I guess. Do people actually wear matching brands on a day-to-day basis? How rich are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not rich enough to buy a Nike hoody if it ain't on sale 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I've worn Nike adidas and puma all at one time. I thought it was tacky but I still did it cause I didn't feel like wearing anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Today I'm wearing my Adidas pants with my Nike runners. It's really no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay if you feel comfortable. I mix brands all the time, I just care about colors. Those match, so, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cool

0|0
    0|0
  • It kinda doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, no, no

0|0
    0|0
  • just do it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Are you prepared to be in a relationship with the type of girl who really cares friend?

I'm not trying to be rude bro.
    Just honest.

The chicks that truly care about that stuff, aren't the type you want to let knock on the door.

My personal opinion though.

Look man, if you can't suit up in all one brand, rock what you got.

If anyone else has a judegment, it doesn't matter.

Just be comfortable being you.

Both brands kill.
    Rock 'em both if that's all you can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think it's an issue unless you make it an issue^^

1|1
    0|0
  • No one really cares; so go ahead mix away

0|0
    0|0
  • Never even thought about it until now. I've only ever tried to decide if the colours, patterns and shapes look good. I'd rather have no brands showing at all. If anything I'd say brands are cheesy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think it matters as long as it looks good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes