Mixing clothing brands? (Adidas & Nike)?

I owe clothing items of both including shoes and honestly just too lazy to continue matching the brands because it's just a hassle so just asking for opinions on mixing the brands
Preferably these adidas shoes and the Nike hoody.
Mixing clothing brands? (Adidas & Nike)?Mixing clothing brands? (Adidas & Nike)?

86

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if those are the brands you are wearing it doesn't really matter at that point. Those brands are really only gym appropriate and are far from looking presentable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fine I guess. Do people actually wear matching brands on a day-to-day basis? How rich are you?

• Not rich enough to buy a Nike hoody if it ain't on sale 😂