How arkward is it when a girl is taller then you by 1 or even 2 heads when in heels?

Hey guys. I'm interested in what you think, cause I'm a tall girl (173 cm) and love heels. I don't wear them very often, because most people are 1 head shorter then me when I'm in them. Personally I feel more arkward when I'm wearing heels in school, cause I am taller then my teachers and even some guys. Even in a 2-3 cm heel I feel like a giant next to everybody else. I'm skinny by the way, so I could just get away with saying I'm a model hahaha. But I'm just curious how bothered people are or aren't by girls who are taller than them.
  • Very arkward
    Vote A
  • Not arkward at all
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is not bothersome at all I would enjoy being friends with any girl taller than me. I am about 5ft 11in.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 174 and I don't think its tall maybe bc u r still 16 and guys start getting tall really fast from 17 18 so just wait and u would wear heels

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Find a guy that you feel comfortable being with and would be happy to wear high heels also, so you don't have to feel awkward and you can wear whatever height of heels you prefer? There are many straight guys who are closet high heelers, that would love such a rendezvous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem. I remember when I was your age boys in our school used to put small mirrors on their shoes to look up girl's skirts. So the school ended banning shorts and short skirts.
    if you have big enough breasts the perverts will enjoy the view.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a big problem for me knowing that I'm taller than the woman and now she's on high heels trying to outdo me. I wouldn't like that at all. I'm over 6 feet anyway. A girl doesn't need to be that tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a problem. It just puts her boobs right in your face! All the more leg length to wrap around you. Win-win!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • In the words of Deuce Bigelow, That's a huge b**ch!

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if you were taller than me in heels, I'd feel a bit intimidated. But, I'd also find you attractive too.

0|0
    0|0
  • im 6'4, my cousin (a female) is 6'6. i think its pretty cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awkward, because I'm insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • 173 cm isn't that tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's ever happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 185 cm so I'd be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys generally care much less about height than women seem to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope bulls##t I'm a giant.. dating a 4 ft woman would not work

• @Mountain_Viking Yes, not all guys, but a lot of us. And especially compared to women. For example, your example, yeah guys might care about a BIG difference like that a little more, but women will care just as much about an inch or two.

• It's my number one turn on in a woman

As long as she's shorter than me without them, I'm happy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Wear them. I'm 5'9" (I think that's about your height), and I wear 4" wedges to formal events. It's fun, and if you're with a date, I'm sure he likes how they look on you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool, I'm tall and I don't have to wear heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys love tall girls

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't make much difference

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes