How arkward is it when a girl is taller then you by 1 or even 2 heads when in heels?

Hey guys. I'm interested in what you think, cause I'm a tall girl (173 cm) and love heels. I don't wear them very often, because most people are 1 head shorter then me when I'm in them. Personally I feel more arkward when I'm wearing heels in school, cause I am taller then my teachers and even some guys. Even in a 2-3 cm heel I feel like a giant next to everybody else. I'm skinny by the way, so I could just get away with saying I'm a model hahaha. But I'm just curious how bothered people are or aren't by girls who are taller than them.
  • Very arkward
  • Not arkward at all

514

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is not bothersome at all I would enjoy being friends with any girl taller than me. I am about 5ft 11in.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 174 and I don't think its tall maybe bc u r still 16 and guys start getting tall really fast from 17 18 so just wait and u would wear heels