When can I ever wear this outfit?

Don't ask me how I got it, but yes, I own this. Is there any scenario where I could realistically wear this?
When can I ever wear this outfit?

822

Most Helpful Guy

• At home when being dominant over your boyfriend. Or in public too if he likes you to show off that you are dominant.
    You must be into femdom right?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • ummm no I don't even know what that means... I'm short and Asian, I'm not dominant over anything lol

• that does not sound like fun...

• For you or for him? That would be so fun for me to have a girlfriend like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Part of a Halloween costume, or if you got a job as a superhero.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Halloween could work! But wouldn't it get kinda hot wearing that? Honest question, I just tried it on for like 5 minutes

• Yeah, you definitely would get hot.

• Like so hot I can't manage it, or just hot but can totally go to a Halloween party?