When can I ever wear this outfit?

Don't ask me how I got it, but yes, I own this. Is there any scenario where I could realistically wear this?
When can I ever wear this outfit?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At home when being dominant over your boyfriend. Or in public too if he likes you to show off that you are dominant.
    You must be into femdom right?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • ummm no I don't even know what that means... I'm short and Asian, I'm not dominant over anything lol

• Show All
    • that does not sound like fun...

• For you or for him? That would be so fun for me to have a girlfriend like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Part of a Halloween costume, or if you got a job as a superhero.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Halloween could work! But wouldn't it get kinda hot wearing that? Honest question, I just tried it on for like 5 minutes

• Yeah, you definitely would get hot.

• Like so hot I can't manage it, or just hot but can totally go to a Halloween party?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Maybe at bar it would be interesting talking point lol. I just imagine the cheesy pick up line of "You really like leather don't you" lmao but it does give off the dominatrix vibe or maybe a biker chick sort think you know like trinity in the matrix and she was fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're at a comic convention cosplaying as Celty from DRRR or Catwoman from Batman. Otherwise no, there's really no excuse

0|0
    0|0
  • With a mask in the bedroom while whipping some sub guys bare ass

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend owns the same outfit

She wears it while riding her bike and in the bedroom as well. She's the dom.

0|0
    0|0
  • On Halloween you can be catgirl, or when riding a bike

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• When you take over for Catwoman. Or when riding a motorcycle

0|0
    0|0
    • lol... I don't own a motorcycle and I don't want to commit crimes lol

• Riding a bike, a party, costume, or roleplay

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't have a bike or know what role play means, but what do you mean by party? Like at someone's house?

• Show All
    • Won't I get like overheated wearing that in the bedroom or at a Halloween party? Honest question!

• No I doubt it. It's not real leather is it. In that case you would. In the bedroom it would come off at some point so I wouldn't worry

• At Halloween.
    A costume party.
    In the bedroom.

1|0
    0|0
    • Halloween might work! How can I use it in the bedroom, I got quite warm just putting it on for this picture lol

• Get a stripper pole? Could be an interesting mix.

Or being dominating in the bedroom, teasing and not giving in?

Stick it in the freezer for 10minutes before wearing?

• Halloween DUH 🙄

1|0
    0|0
    • A few people suggested that, but wouldn't it get kinda hot wearing that? It's an honest question, I just tried it on for like 5 minutes and it felt pretty warm

• Depends on the party situation whether you'd hit the town or go indoors tbh

• probably hit the town :p

• When you’re riding a motorcycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes