Guys, would you like it if a girl wore really heavy makeup on the first date?

• Yes, it’s her choice
    Vote A
  • No, I don’t like excessive makeup
    Vote B
  • Other (state in comments)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Would I personally like it? No, I personally wouldn't. That being said, she can obviously wear whatever she wants and it's not really going to have any effect on me, negatively. Even though, I always prefer a woman go all natural no matter what she looks like, I honestly don't care if she wears makeup. Though, too much makeup is obviously not a good thing, you can feel that makeup sometimes when kissing.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Wow i wasn't expecting high expectations out of all these guys. Really I'd see her face to face for the night i wouldn't think about her makeup I'd be focused on her movement. I wouldn't miss any signals. Who knows what she looks like with heavy makeup but I'd hope she would stand out from every girl. I want to see someone as hot as they want to see. It's the 1st few dates. Dressed to the nines. I wonder what type of dress and heels she wears instead of how heavy her make up is. What is heavy?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it looks good, and I can expect to see her in the same amount of makeup the vast majority of the time I spend with her (as in, it's "normal" for her), then I'm fine with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd really prefer not.
    A little is fine, but I want to see what a girl actually looks like, not whatever she decides to draw on

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I will dislike it. I mean c'mon I am dating for the first time a woman not a clown face, maybe she can wear that later.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like it... Except of she prepared a surprise for me, and looks like something like a clown, a reptile, or a spider woman. In that case, it would be very fun 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • A little might be fine. Heavy makeup makes others feel her natural beauty is not much enough. Obviously u need to see her natural beauty on a date

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a little makeup. I personally do not like it. It’s like war paint, hides the persons true self

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like heavy makup at all. Just simple eyeliner and some lip gloss is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me. However makeup is sexy on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally like a woman without any makeup on , natural beauty is the best beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would really like to see the REAL her on our first date

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little.

1|0
    0|0
  • True beauty is the best beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • It's in the name "Excessive"