Would you trust a hairdresser with bad hair to do your hair?

I just watched a video of someone with 4 inch black roots with otherwise blonde hair, attempt to dye someone elses hair, and of course, they immediately screwed it up, and I kept thinking, why would you trust someone with bad hair themselves, to do a great job on you. It's kind of like, if they can't look in the mirror and fix their own situation, how can you trust them to make your hair look awesome. Am I missing something?
  • Sure, why not?
  • No way

181

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? Probably not. I try not to judge people by their looks but when someone works in the beauty industry, their own appearance can be a good representation of their skills. So of course I would want someone with nicely styled hair to do my hair.