Will taking hormones to grow my breasts work?

A guy friend said they look like Yzma’s (when I’m braless, of course). I think they look more like Kim Possible’s, though, because they aren’t that low. Anyway, I know it was exaggerated as a joke, but there’s obviously some truth to it and I can’t help but feel bad.
  • Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
  • I dunno.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen here, there is no such thing as a perfect boob. We all have our own tastes and preferences. There will always be someone to praise you and someone that laughs. So just accept your body.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, what if your own boobs aren’t what you would prefer for yourself?

• Show All
    • Well good luck with that.

• Thanks..

Most Helpful Girl

• I have absolutely no clue. I wouldn't suggest you to try it, but if you do, post results. I am curious if it works

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, if I try it, I will.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Unless you're trans, this shouldn't be a concern for you. You're breasts are honestly only as important to guys as a guys dick size is to women. Both genders worry too much about the least important asset they have for attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why feel bad about the way you look? Yeah joke about it but who cares if they are small? Its not like Mr/Ms (depending what you prefer) is gonna up and leave because of that. I would find it cute as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Your perfect so stfu

1|0
    0|1
    • No, I’m not.

• Show All
    • I wish I thought that...

• If you hate it then start working out do chest work out n eat more fat

• It can cause breast cancer

0|0
    0|0