Will taking hormones to grow my breasts work?

A guy friend said they look like Yzma’s (when I’m braless, of course). I think they look more like Kim Possible’s, though, because they aren’t that low. Anyway, I know it was exaggerated as a joke, but there’s obviously some truth to it and I can’t help but feel bad.
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • I dunno.
    Vote C

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen here, there is no such thing as a perfect boob. We all have our own tastes and preferences. There will always be someone to praise you and someone that laughs. So just accept your body.

• Well, what if your own boobs aren’t what you would prefer for yourself?

• Well good luck with that.

• Thanks..

Most Helpful Girl

• I have absolutely no clue. I wouldn't suggest you to try it, but if you do, post results. I am curious if it works

• Okay, if I try it, I will.