Do girls care about our hair too?

Do girls care about our hair too?

I mean we guys are insecure and careful as heck when it comes to style our hair and we 'really' think that girls pay attention to it though I'm not sure, so does it help abit in dating?😛

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, we do pay attention to guys' hair.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• To an extent, yeah. it's a part of your overall look.
    I like longer hair on men, but short looks good too - depending on the person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!! I personally love to run my hand through my guy's hair, ruffle it up sometimes, etc. I also love it when his hair looks and feels super soft!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea we totally do, cause hair is part of the appearance so it's important, like i like men who have soft hair, i don't care about the length much

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much. I don't get why guys put so much effort in the hair. As long as its a good haircut, just leave it be. It's, what, 5cm? You don't need to worrying about that haha <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I care but not really
    I mean wear it as you want as long its clean

It helps in dating

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah a guys hair is pretty important tbh it just doesn't have to be long for some reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhat. But it’s not the most important criterium.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no cause don't wake up having your hair in dreads cut it and do the on in the pic

1|1
    0|0
  • YES! It always helps to take pride in the way you look, but also dont let that consume your life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah we do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yessss

0|1
    0|0
  • I care

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes it does help.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair adds to ur looks so it matters

0|1
    0|0
  • i do care

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The one thing that most of us guys have in common is a desire to have sex with beautiful women. True? Yet, most guys never get to experience the excitement and pleasure of having their choice with women.

Why?

They’ve been sucked into believing that it’s all about looks, having a full head of hair or being rich or tall. So, when he meets a beautiful woman he assumes that she wouldn’t like a guy like him.

Yet, the fact is that women can be attracted to you in so many different ways. A woman’s attraction for a man is not the same as a man’s attraction for a woman. For us men it is very simple: Does she look good or not? For women, it’s much more complicated.

Yes, there are some women who will not accept a guy who is bald and will only have sex with or marry a guy with a full head of hair, but really – the majority of women aren’t that shallow.

If you’re able to make a woman feel a lot of attraction for you for other reasons (e. g. you’re confident, charismatic, charming, funny, etc), then she will actually come to like the fact that you’re bald. She will like it because it’s a part of you and you are the guy who is making her feel so good.

At some point in their life, pretty much every guy will ask himself, “Do women care if you’re bald?” because they have been fooled into thinking that to be attractive to women, you have to be good-looking or young-looking.

Yet, if that was true, why do all those bald, fat, ugly, scrubby or short guys have a beautiful girlfriend or wife? Why? It’s because women are attracted to different things in men. Women care much less about a guy’s appearance and much more about his personality, confidence and emotional strength.

In today’s world, the biggest mistake guys make is in thinking that their physical appearance is the most important thing to women, because the ads on TV tell them to look good, dye their hair and wear nice clothes for women.

0|1
    0|0
    • Guys also overhear women talking about men looking good, because women can’t talk about what they really find attractive about men.

Why?

If a woman talked about what she found most attractive in a man, she would usually be treated with less respect by others. For example: Women love guys who have the confidence and emotional masculinity to lead them, dominate them and make them feel girly.

Yet, if they admitted that, guys would think it was a free pass to push her around or disrespect her. So, she has to talk about superficial things like, “Oh, he’s handsome. I like handsome men”

Success with women arrives when you know how to make women feel attracted to who you are as a man and feel excited about how you make them feel.

It’s about you being a confident man and choosing a woman based on how young and pretty she looks. That is how it works in the real world.

• They do.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes