Girls, how much is too much in terms of how a man dresses?

I loooooooooooooooove shoes. I love stylish clothes, watches, cool wallets, nice belts, sunglasses, expensive everything (that I can't afford lol.)

I feel weird wearing them to say... college. Or just about anywhere really. I feel over dressed if I really go all out with what I would want to wear. It's not like I want to wear suits all day. My style is pretty simple for the most part. It's the best parts like boots and watches and sunglasses that I love that I am hesitant to wear.

Honestly I'm afraid of looking like a giant douchebag for wanting to look good, especially since I never could when I was younger because we were poor as hell and homeless many times growing up. That and I've gotten fit and lost 70lbs and want to look good in my clothes for once. Now I want to be free but I'm so used to looking like crap that all of this is just a tad bit scary lol.

What do you think?

20