Is it slutty to wear skimpie and revealing work out clothing at the local gym? And ladies do you wear clothing like this for attention?

I feel that many women wear clothing that shows a lot of skin and is very tight making everything visible. It's nice that I stay cooled off and the workout gear is perfect for and workout routine, but I must say getting looked at by the guys makes me feel good so I always try to buy outfits that show some skin.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you are confident and classy, then you do you. :)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• No. Its slutty to fuck a whole bunch of guys. What you wear had nothing to do with it. Of course they do it for attention. Same reason I wear a tank top to the gym. I haven't busted my ass for 37 years to walk around in baggy sweats. Not the ones without a good body? Please cover up.

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all, the term "slut":
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php

0|1
    0|0
  • You go to workout, wear w/e you feel comfortable, if you get attention for it so be it. At least you aren't like the ones who wear yoga pants but do no workout. That's what i would call a slutty slut. The first i would call classy slut, which is also something i like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sure the guys love it. And nah, not going to the gym, its almost expected that clothes are tight and show off a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel better inside go with it. People will look if they find you attractive anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear what you feel comfortable in
    After a good workout the less clothes you're wearing the better

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah you whore may Je🅱️us smite you, begone thot, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not slutty, but its eye catching and inviting attention for sure !!

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you let your panties show

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not slutty its sexy x

0|0
    0|0
  • Your working out to get a body to show off right

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• there's a lot of young woman that wears them and then this 50 year old white women at my gym that wear skimpie and revealing clothes to work out. i don't think it matters what people wear to gym as long as it's clothes for working out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer baggy clothing at the gym to allow movement. But i guess stetchy yet form fitting clothes would do the same. I just dont think it would have as much breathing ability as baggy clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, they work hard for their body and spend a lot of their time at the gym, so it makes sense that they wanna show it off. I think its stupid when the clothes/accessories are impractical though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just something that makes you feel good and motivates you to work out. Forget what anyone else thinks. If it works for you, keep doing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no!! Wear what makes you feel comfortable/beautiful. Haters gonna hate so pay them no mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I did this more when I was single than I do now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you like when you were looked at? I've been working out next to another women wearing similar out fit and says it's annoying when she gets looked at. Yet she's the one that decided to wear it.

• I liked it if the guy was good-looking.

• If you want to do it, do it. Simple as that

0|0
    0|0
  • i just wear leggings and a crop top to stay cool

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes