Is it slutty to wear skimpie and revealing work out clothing at the local gym? And ladies do you wear clothing like this for attention?

I feel that many women wear clothing that shows a lot of skin and is very tight making everything visible. It's nice that I stay cooled off and the workout gear is perfect for and workout routine, but I must say getting looked at by the guys makes me feel good so I always try to buy outfits that show some skin.

914

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you are confident and classy, then you do you. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl