Shaving a different part of your body at a younger age and now regretting it?

So when I was younger I shaved the small hairs directly under my belly button and the lowest part of my back a few times. It's been about 8 years since I touched them at all. I'm really hating my younger self now.
Have y'all ever shaved a different part of your body and are beginning to regret it?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• What? Shaving is temporary. Why do you regret this?

• The hairs have grown longer and thicker now. I can't wear a bikini without people easily noticing my body hair after shaving them. Unlike my sister she could easily pass wearing a bikini without many noticing the little body hairs.

• Shaving has nothing to do with that. That is a complete myth that I thought was over about 50 years ago. The hair is thicker because you are older. Period.

Most Helpful Girl

• No~ I used to hate the darkness and length of my hair on my forearms as it was super noticeable compared to other girls. So I shaved them off against what my mum told me saying they'd grow back worse. But I just kept shaving and now they still have the length but are a lot lighter and thinner so less noticeable :)