Shaving a different part of your body at a younger age and now regretting it?

So when I was younger I shaved the small hairs directly under my belly button and the lowest part of my back a few times. It's been about 8 years since I touched them at all. I'm really hating my younger self now.
Have y'all ever shaved a different part of your body and are beginning to regret it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What? Shaving is temporary. Why do you regret this?

1|0
    0|0
    • The hairs have grown longer and thicker now. I can't wear a bikini without people easily noticing my body hair after shaving them. Unlike my sister she could easily pass wearing a bikini without many noticing the little body hairs.

• Shaving has nothing to do with that. That is a complete myth that I thought was over about 50 years ago. The hair is thicker because you are older. Period.

Most Helpful Girl

• No~ I used to hate the darkness and length of my hair on my forearms as it was super noticeable compared to other girls. So I shaved them off against what my mum told me saying they'd grow back worse. But I just kept shaving and now they still have the length but are a lot lighter and thinner so less noticeable :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Wax it, it'll fix itself in time. Or just bleach it, body hair is natural.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you regret it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I regret it because the hairs are thicker and longer now. I was so paranoid that I could see the little hairs on the areas I shaved even though they couldn't be obviously seen if you were a meter away from me. Now when I want to use a bikini I stress about getting rid of the hairs so I only use a one piece because I really don't want to shave the areas anymore. My sister has little hairs on her lower back and stomach till this day but because she never touched them, she can easily use a bikini without anyone noticing the hairs -_-

• Show All
    • Alrighty then, thank you :)

• No problem

• No regret

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes