Are glasses attractive to you?

Do you find glasses attractive, and could it make or break a crush? And why do you think that way? Are glasses attractive to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• On some people glasses look really sexy! And personally, they don't affect if I have a crush on someone or not. Most important thing is to wear them with confidence 😊

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Not particularly attractive, but it's fine if they have glasses. It's not like they can go around blind or change the fact that they need glasses.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I know some people who’d prefer their significant other wear contacts.

• I used to wear glasses, and now I wear contacts, but glasses on a guy don't bother me. My boyfriend wears them.

0|0
    0|0
  • YESS!! I think it frames a persons face nicely and i like the nerdy look.

0|1
    0|0
  • It certainly wouldn’t make or break a crush. I don’t really care

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think even this goes for both genders, but it's how you look with them. Whether you're going hipster, nerd, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on this wearing them, some people look good with glasses and others dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it brings out the sexuality and beauty of a person but depends on the type

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her for more than appearance so yea sure its a small part of it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm attracted to women, not glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked to explain why...

• I used to wear glasses before and somehow I like women who wear them ( it gives them a more polished look). Sometimes it reminds me of my teachers back in school.

• Very much so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahhh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes