What goes with it?

Does this outfit match? And what color lipstick and make up will go with it?What goes with it ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Black or white would go better. I'm not really feeling the jacket tho. Looks like something that was in when I was a child and forced to wear

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I got it because it was so 90s and I have a things for 90s styles 😍😩😍😩 but thank you so much for your help anyways !!!

• LOL well I was a 90s child so that was on point

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• I think black would be better with the jacket.
    How much make up do you want to wear? Are you looking for a going out/party look, or more natural?
    What could hair do you have (natural and if it's dyed)
    What kind of skin tone do you have?

Sorry if I am being to personal!

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok so I have like a copper red and I’m looking for a natural look but kinda spiced up a BIT and brown skin πŸ™Œ ? Hope that helps 😩

• Definitely a black (Body suit?) rather than gray, and for makeup maybe a dark brown smokey eye, (or black but it might be to harsh if you want a more natural look) or gold/goldy shimmery brown? I have red (dyed) hair and find the best eyeshadow colours are gold's and browns (I am a pale white skin tone).
      Lipstick I'd probably go for a darkish red or natural colour, if you choose the brown smokey eye it would probably be more natural on your skin tone and so you could get away with a more vibrant lip.
      You could even try a purple/plum eye shadow that's the same tone or colour-ish as the jacket.
      I'd test that one out first though see what your family thinks. I look like I have been punched in the eye if I wear dark purple, but as you have a darker skin tone than me you might be able to get away with it.

• Lmao thank you so much for your help and getting down into details for me. I’ll be sure to take everything you said and try it !!! 😘😘😘😘😘 THANKS !!

• I'd wear black instead of gray

0|0
    0|0
  • probably a dark purple or black colour

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good.
    Wear a nude one

0|0
    0|0
  • The grey looks washed out

0|0