Is it bad that I change my look a lot?

I do change my physical look a lot, often without giving any heads up. Whether it's cutting all of my hair off, dying it silver, putting it into a bunch of Bantu knots or having a buzzcut one week and super long box braids the next--as for makeup, I'll wear a gothic dark blue lipstick for a few days and then before you know it, my makeup isn't noticeable at all (just brings out my best features). I often wear dark, (real, not the Forever21) 90's era clothes like a men's flannel with a ripped crop top, jeans and combat boots--I also like a few things from 90's guys grunge/skate culture like baggy ripped jeans and sweaters/hoodies--I'll dress basically like Kurt Cobain one day, and the next day I'll have on a plaid skirt and a crop top, and summer could come and I'm wearing this pastel, glory hippie dress.

A lot lot of people that I know (especially in an arts school) sticks to one signature style/appearance, and I want a trademark too, but I'm always trying new things (unless I do have a trademark style/look to other people and just don't notice myself).

But do I have a specific/signature category that my style is in? And if my "look" is inconsistent, is that bad?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you have your own unique look and that is You DON'T stick one thing until it gets old you act on what you feel like expressing and that is amazingšŸ˜Š. NO your look is not bad for being inconsistent because great artists in the past have had their share of changing between ideas. Be yourself and like everyone be different never a "one trick pony" if the term suffices. Hope things turn out the best they can for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• How did you manage to maintain silver hair? I am very shit at it.
    Anyway, it's fine to change styles, you are still young.