Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes its does because its your skin they are piercing to draw on

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It does hurt. Not gonna lie. But it also depends on the area, what you’re getting, if there’s color (most likely will take longer) etc. I have 3 and will keep getting more so i think it’s worth the pain! Haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I've never had any tattoos, but my understanding is that it can be painful because ink is injected into the skin later where the nerve endings and pain receptors are.
    Personally, I wouldn't worry about the pain, but more with the potential physical harm from getting a tattoo. I don't think it's worse the pain, cost, or risk. I think the only good thing I can attribute to them is that they are a good identifier for John or Jane Does (in death or life).

0|1
    0|0
  • They will hurt. Other places more than other but it's no different than someone getting a piercing. Definitely gets more tolerable through time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurts at first... but then it’s not as bad. Some body parts are more sensitive that others. But it’s worth it. I think a few tats on a girl is hot🔥😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone's pain tolerance is differant and others places hurt more than others. Yes it's going to hurt, but endorphins will soon kick in and it won't be as bad

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never heard someone sayit doesn't hurt, but i've never heard the pain described as anything unbearable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it is a needle being repeatably jabbed into your arm or wherever you get it so what do you think lol?

0|0
    0|0
  • Location matters here. Bony areas (foot, ribs, skull) hurt way more than fleshy areas (butt, back).

I'd liken it to a consistent cat scratching, but you get numb to it after a while on bigger ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. They're ugly too. Like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. Trashy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone that says it doesn't hurt is a lier. The best way to explain the feeling is having a shower after been sunburned really bad, but, more spikey

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. The only one that actually hurt was the one on my ribs

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, it hirts. You're getting stabbed hundreds of times in the same place, damn right it hurts. Can't wait to get my next one😊

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I heard yeah.
    But they are ugly and unhealthy as well.
    Think before you get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much meat is there. So like shoulder blade would hurt more then your thigh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you get it but I don't think it's that bad
    It actually gets quite addictive

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on where you get it closer to bone is going to hurt more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl post better questions for I come and tattoo your ugly face

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different pain tolerance and the spot on your body you are getting it also factors in

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I want a lock ness monster tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it hurts alot😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Temporary Spray Tattoos Don't Hurt a Chip⚡

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on the location. Places like ribs, ankles, wrists, (bony places essentially) hurt a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the person's pain tolerance and ghr location of the tat. There is pain charts online.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends... Are you getting it on a fatty area or an area really close to the bone?

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit but that much according to my sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your tolerance to pain

0|0
    0|0
  • Have 7, hurts less each time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what part of your body you are getting it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes