Gentlemen, what "natural" hair color do you prefer on a women? Why?

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Redhead
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

130

Most Helpful Guy

• Any shade if red is a weakness

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Brunette

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 29

• Dark brown or a dark red. I've only seen one woman who had the dark red latter, and it was so godly... I like darker colors just because of evolutionary biology. That means, if a flying monster tries to find something to eat, her darker hair won't stand out as much as a bleach blonde woman right next to her.

• This one is hard, Blonde is basic and pretty and makes me feel all special :3, blonde always reminds me of a pretty girl, Brunette is my dream wife hair color and the red hair a dominant gene IS RARE nowadays for me at least and I love it too :O. but in the end I just pick Brunette if i has too. :3

• Hair color is generally neutrally attractive and won't matter one way or the other, with four exceptions.

Turn offs:
    White/greying
    Red
    Any unnatural color (pink, blue, green).

Turn on:
    A particular shade of light brown, but it has to be natural as any highlights ruins it. I don't know exactly what they call it, but I know it when I see it.

• Red hair and true blue eyes! :D
    Too bad thats a rarity.

• Im not gonna vote cuz i like blondes and brunettes equally. Though i find girls with real crimson red hair and a pretty face the hottest and most likely to marry

• All of the above in pic.. just be yourself natural beauty all the way x

• I've always had a soft spot for blondes. But it ultimately depends on the woman. Some looks great as a blond and some looks great as a brunette.

• Brunette. It's what's attractive.
    Our lizard brain thinks for itself. :)

• I find natural hair color on girls boing, but a girl who has black hair or a brunette is better than Barbie Blondes.

• I love red hair, but many redheads are more heavily freckled than my ideal. That's not to suggest that heavier freckling necessarily makes them unattractive, just that it keeps them from being perfect. I love redheads with light to medium freckling.

I also like brunettes, especially in conjunction with fair skin. I like the contrast of the darker hair and the fairer skin.

Blondes can be great as well. I think Sharon Stone in the first 1.5 hours of "Casino" (before she cuts her hair in the movie) is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I guess I don't necessarily have a particular favorite. A beautiful face is a beautiful face, and I think the color of the hair itself is less significant than the synergy of the hair color and skin tone. The hair color and skin tone can complement each other in a way that is just "right" whether they're a brunette, a blonde or a redhead.

• I've only ever been with redheads. I like blondes and brunettes too, just not the most.

• Beautiful girls with all different hair colours, honestly girls care about hair colour more than guys do

• Prefer blonde because I think its a nice colour but depends on the girl

• I really love redheads, but in the end it really doesn't matter too much.

• Overall, I don't really care but I have a little thing for redheads.

• Real ones 😜😂

• Never cared for what hair color a woman had

• They have more fun... What the manual said... LOL

• Something about redhead's make them so hot to me

• Voted A because i like blondies:))

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!