How to convince my dad to let me get a nose piercing?

I asked her if I can get one for my next birthday and she asked why I needed one. I want to change up my look a little bit. I think she will let me get a small one. She has one herself but I know my dad isn't going to be happy. How do I get them to say yes?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess ask for a bigger thing which you are sure that he will turn down. When he does that he will feel bad letting you down, so when you ask for a smaller thing like nose piercing, he won't go against it. You have to play with his head a little.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need a nose ring.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE