How to convince my dad to let me get a nose piercing?

I asked her if I can get one for my next birthday and she asked why I needed one. I want to change up my look a little bit. I think she will let me get a small one. She has one herself but I know my dad isn't going to be happy. How do I get them to say yes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess ask for a bigger thing which you are sure that he will turn down. When he does that he will feel bad letting you down, so when you ask for a smaller thing like nose piercing, he won't go against it. You have to play with his head a little.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need a nose ring.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• If you must have one tell him that the world could end of you don't get the piercing

1|0
    0|0
  • Parents are really diifficult to convince about that kind of thing. Wait till you're 18 and you can do it on your own if you really want it that bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him they stop you having sex until your 30, he'll let u get one each side lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Start talking about giving yourself a tattoo. He'll come around.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's his opinion on your mom's one?

0|0
    0|0
  • "Daddy I'll suck your Dingleberrys if you let me get a nose ring" that should do it

0|0
    1|0
    • Shut up.

• Show All
    • That's a much better answer..

• Hahaha sorry it was Le joke

• Gamble him for it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes