Do you like strech marks? Do you have any?

I don't know i kinda like them cause its like a story written in a womans body...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm neutral.

In my opinion; stretch marks does not hold a particular trait to be loved. But they hold no particular trait to be hated either. They are highly exaggerated. The biggest challenge with stretch marks are mentality. The state of mind. Certain standards regarding body image challenging people's mentality and make them to feel insecure about them. But in truth; there is nothing wrong with them. They are natural. They are natural marks occurs as we live forward. When you analyze the structure; there is not much difference between part of a skin and stretched part of the skin. Of course it also depends on the power and depth of the stretch. But still it's not a huge difference. Just a little which can be easily ignored if we don't overthink it nor overlook it.

I have no clue what do you mean when you state; "It's like a story written in a woman's body"

Women are not the only humans who can get stretch marks. Stretch marks occurs for many reasons, such as; Pregnancy; but also growth and weight loss. And many more. Except pregnancy; the rest of the reasons have nothing to do with women. It covers both genders. Well; of course it can be a story to tell. But a natural story of a natural normal human being. Something we all can relate; understand and be tolerant about; unless you're just a kid or dumb and rude in nature. (I'm pointing at those people who degrade individuals who have stretch marks)

I don't have stretch marks. But i know a lot of people male and female who have. It's entirely fine. If we don't hype it negatively. There is nothing negative about them. We can be easily tolerant about them and accept ourselves naturally. We are not flawless creatures. It doesn't exist. So we must be realistic and accept our inner self with every single flaws we might have. Because those flaws are part of what makes us to be who we are.

Good Luck.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Used to be self conscious about my stretch mark on my butt and upper inner thighs until a guy told me I still looked sexy regardless. It means that my butt has either grown or shrunk and that it's a beautiful, natural part of growing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I can appreciate a woman with stretch marks. Not going to say I don't like them or that I do. But I like a girl that isn't afraid to show them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oooh please bring em all ma way.. ill belp u read ur story

0|0
    0|0
  • I never notice nor care about them, I have them on my biceps and triceps from my muscle growth

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I "like" them, but I would never talk badly about someone who had them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like girls /don't mind girls with stretch marks 😍 πŸ˜› :-P :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • No one likes them, but hey, no one likes buttholes and we all have them too

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like them. I do have a couple

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't "like" them, but I don't mind them

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. It's kinda gross. Thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love em.. love licking em in bed.. got em too

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have and I don't have any problems with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have some and I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, and my skin never gets them but it’s probably because I never gained weight quickly or grew fast

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them cause im fat as as fuck, I actually don't care about how they look. Sometimes they can look bad on someone, sometimes they can look good. Can't say they're inherently good or bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem at all with stretch marks.. I don't have any

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol what? A story?
    Get the fuck outta here. stretch marks are ugly and unattractive. No one likes stretch marks.

0|0
    7|2

What Girls Said 26

• Yes I have had three babies.
    But don't worry about them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks on my hips and upper side of my butt a bit from growing. I'm very neutral about them. They're not that visible with my pale skin.

1|2
    0|0
  • Most women have stretch marks somewhere. I have them on my books and hips. I think that's pretty common. I don't like or dislike them. They're just there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what the story is unless it's from pregnancy.. like oh hey look at my story of how I just grew too fast for the elasticity of my skin and muscles.. lol everyone has them. And no I don't like them at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them. Don't like them, don't dislike them either.. they're just.. there. So I'd say I'm neutral.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them on my arms, tummy, and thighs... but they are very faint. I kind of like them too. If they were darker it would probably be a different story tho.

1|1
    0|0
  • I has stretch marks on my thighs and some light ones on my breasts. I hate them so much. When, I go to the beach I always wear shorts with the top piece to cover them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them, don't care one way or another, but that may be because mine are faint, I have seen them thicker or darker on other women and I don't like it hate them, they just are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them. I always was very insecure about my stretch marks, but I'm looking at them differently now. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like em. I got a lot. On my boobs, near my hips, in between my thighs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them but I have worked on the reason I have them. They are a reminder now of the hard work I've put into changing my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot on my lower stomach from pregnancy. I hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I have them.
    I'm neutral about them, they're whatever lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks on my arms, butt, stomach and sides. I really hate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have some and my boyfriend dont mind them , but i mind them so i try to get rid of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't particularily like them but I don't have a problem with them either, I have some

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Most women have them, even if they're skinny. I think theyre pretty on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have quite a few now but they don't bother me I couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them its no big deal

1|2
    0|0
  • I hate mine

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m more stretch mark than I am human ha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I have them? Yes
    Do I like them? No lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I have n l don't like

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen a problem with them because a lot of people have them. It's normal. I hate mine, but I have them on my upper arms, breasts, sides, outer stomach and inner thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them and I do not even know why

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never known a single soul who wanted and welcomed stretch marks

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes