How do I make my brother stop calling me ugly?

He said im not cool but im pretty ugly. And he said i have a long ol neck. And he calls me ugly a lot. He knows im insecure about my looks. And when he calls me ugly, i want to beat him. What should i do? He's 16 and I'm 20.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guess what I'm are more hotter then your brother, I know that because I have never seen some girl or guy any hotter than me, If your brother saw me for real he would turn into gay, oh yeah I'm are the same age as your brother. Every guy who sees me gets turned on by me. Yes, as I said your brothers jaw would droop, his eyes widen, lastly he would hold his balls and wonder If he's straight.
    Show this comment to your brother and ask him If he wants to see my pictures. He won't be able to stare into his reflections anymore! 😊

0|0
    1|0
    • My age and name on this site is not my real name or real age if you are wondering. 😎

Most Helpful Girl

• With siblings there is never a lot you can do. I would just start ignoring the comments. If you never give him a reaction im sure he will get bored of saying it all. Just completely ignore his comments. At first it may annoy him and he will start to berate you more looking for a reaction but if you stick with it he will lose interest.

1|0
    0|0
    • But i always ignore it and never react. I just pretend like it doesn't bother me. But i think he just speaks his mind and sees no harm in doing that

• Then maybe just tell him he dude thats shitty of you to say, would you want me to constantly insult you or say stuff like that about you?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Don't let you little brother bother you lol ignore his young ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Bruh, you letting yourself get insecure cuz yo brotha be calling you ugly 😂 like how even?

Just beat his ass the fuck up

0|1
    0|0
  • Kick him in the crown jewels.

0|0
    0|1
  • I guess the only option is to move out

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him if he looked in a mirror lately

0|0
    0|0
    • I did and he said he looks ten times better than me which he really does. He gets called the attractive one out of the fam.

• Then ask him why the mirror broke

What Girls Said 2

• I feel lucky, I only have sisters and we never spoke to each other like that. However he shouldn't speak like that. By responding to him you feed into it and give him power, honestly just ignore him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to stop it and calmly explain him that it hurts you. If he is a piece of shit and he keeps doing that, then start insulting him as well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes