Question for you guys and girls?

What do you think about camel toes showing? As for myself I dislike it when it shows and I try my hardest not to make my camel toe show by wearing loose clothing or panty liners.

Tell me what you think! TIA

• I'm a woman and try my hardest to cover it
    Vote A
  • I'm a woman and don't care if it shows
    Vote B
  • I'm a man and don't mind if I see it
    Vote C
  • I'm a man and i think it's gross if it shows on a woman
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, I neither like, nor dislike it.

If I see it, on some random girl, then I'm not going to be disgusted, or anything. Of course, I'm not going to be turned on, either.

I'm 100% straight, but I honestly just think to myself that she made an error, when choosing her clothes, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good reasoning, do you think camel toes are the same as a guy's bulge like just as awkward?

• I think they are just as awkward, if just a bit harder to avoid. That's not to say it's impossible, though, obviously.

The difference being that guy's anatomy tends to change size, during arousal, so while they may not have an awkward bulge, most of the time, any random erection could certainly cause one.

Still awkward, though, lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I think it's attractive - but it is sexual attraction rather than appreciating aesthetic beauty. It isn't a bad thing to have, but it probably isn't the sort of thing that you want people noticing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it really that hard of a thing to not have?
    My girlfreind was saying how she wears a skirt so hers won't show. But my coworker always wears leggings and never has that problem and they don't look that tight or reviling?

0|0
    0|0
    • Do I want to see it on my girl sure on others no.

• Wow, the poll is a perfect split with both men and women. 3 votes for all 4 options

1|0
    0|0
  • I little bulge isn't that bad. Just find it unattractive if a woman wears something too tight and causes it to bulge more than it naturally is

0|1
    0|0
  • All straight men like it, but If I have a girlfriend I will not be happy if she is showing it, its not for good girls

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I would be horrified if it showed. Skirts are better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a woman n l cover it

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I have fat lips so it makes me self-conscious and I try to avoid wearing my pants in a way that would show or wear longer shirts to cover it

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes! Me too :/ I often wear a panty liner to hide it

• Let your pussies breathe

• I should try that but they are so uncomfortable

Recommended myTakes