Question for you guys and girls?

What do you think about camel toes showing? As for myself I dislike it when it shows and I try my hardest not to make my camel toe show by wearing loose clothing or panty liners.

Tell me what you think! TIA

• I'm a woman and try my hardest to cover it
  • I'm a woman and don't care if it shows
  • I'm a man and don't mind if I see it
    Vote C
  • I'm a man and i think it's gross if it shows on a woman
    Vote D

313

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, I neither like, nor dislike it.

If I see it, on some random girl, then I'm not going to be disgusted, or anything. Of course, I'm not going to be turned on, either.

I'm 100% straight, but I honestly just think to myself that she made an error, when choosing her clothes, lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good reasoning, do you think camel toes are the same as a guy's bulge like just as awkward?

• I think they are just as awkward, if just a bit harder to avoid. That's not to say it's impossible, though, obviously.

The difference being that guy's anatomy tends to change size, during arousal, so while they may not have an awkward bulge, most of the time, any random erection could certainly cause one.

Still awkward, though, lol