Would this be a good outfit to use as a Halloween costume?

So I am a crossdresser and I was trying to look for a Halloween costume to go to a costume party with my friends at the end of the month. My friends are fully aware of what I do and they are ok with it. I was looking around and then I realized that I already have some dresses and shoes that I could use to make a costume. I am thinking about using this outfit of mine and dressing up like this as my costume. I took these pictures a while back and it is a china doll look. Would this be a good outfit for the costume party? What do you think about this look?
Would this be a good outfit to use as a Halloween costume ?
Would this be a good outfit to use as a Halloween costume?Would this be a good outfit to use as a Halloween costume?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes that is a great costume because on Halloween you can dress like anything emwhich makes me feel glad that people can express themselves while others think its a "costume" I know my opinion is not all important. But I say if you like the costume Go out and wear it Best wishes from me for a very early Halloween.☺

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should be whatever you want for Halloween! I love the China doll look except I also think you should put your hair up in a bun but a low bun, a bun. & Also have one little piece of hair out of the bun and leave that piece of hair down. The long, curled hair in this pic is cute but just doesn't go with the whole outfit you have on. Also, maybe get a black eyeliner pencil & put a mole by your lip. & If you have any other kind of heels (ex: black, red, or even white) but the pink heels work too! Other than that, YOU BE WHO YOU ARE! & I'm loving this pic hun. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ΈπŸ’•πŸ™Œ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE