Who has a nose piercing?

Let's say you have a nose piercing but changed your mind and wanted it to close up again, would it leave a scar? Or even a little scar on your nose? Aaaand also, the most popular question, did it hurt getting it yours done? XP

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been curious about getting a nose ring occasionally. And I found amazing news. If you decide to remove your nose piercing, it leaves basically a microscopic scar. I'm not sure about the pain, having never gotten any piercing in my life, but there is no scar at all

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 19

• I have one. Had it for a little over a year now. It didn't hurt at all. I had to take it out when I had surgery tho and it closed a bit. Had to get it stretched to open it back up and that was a little uncomfortable. But I'm assuming it'll leave a little mark if you let it close all the way. Nothing really noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have two! one of right side and the other as a septum :) I think with any piercing, it will leave a tiny puncture but it won't be too noticeable.
    Everyone has a different torelance when it comes pain. For me, it was painful as the cartilage in my nose is very thick and was done with a piercing needle rather than the gun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one😀 I've never regretted it though. but for me, when I take it out to clean it, you can't really tell that I even have a hole there because it's so small, it's not noticable. When I got it, yes it hurt for a few seconds when the guy put the needle through but he did it fast and it was done, also my eye teared up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one but don't plan on taking it out though. I'm guessing it would leave a scar. I took out my lip and eyebrow piercings and both left a little scar.

It hurt a bit when they pierced it and my eyes watered but not too much afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my septum done

2|1
    0|0
  • I had one, but I took it out, and i plan on getting it repierced. When I got it done it felt like a little pinch or a nose hair getting pulled out. your eye waters up. It takes a few days to fully close up ,, i have a scar but its barely noticablw

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a nose piercing, but I had lip piercings and cartlidge pierced. It does kind of leave a scar if you let it close, but it's not really noticeable. On my lips at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought about getting one once but both my sister's have it so I though no way are all 3 of is going to have it

1|0
    0|0
  • I have had mine done for years. My previous one did leave a barely noticeable tiny scar. I've had a lot of piercings, and it was one of the most painful ones. Luckily it's over with fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • It leaves a small scar. I personally thought the piercing was a pain to keep... I get allergies so you can imagine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i'v got my septum. I like it a lot but it'll be the last of my piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one yes it did hurt when I got it pierced

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one but I would really like one.

0|0
    0|0
  • my sis an I are getting one

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeeeeeeee. I love mine to death.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one

0|0
    0|0
  • It leaves a scar