Guys what do you think of these bodies and tattoos ( not exactly what the tattoos say, just how they look)?

Guys what do you think of these bodies and tattoos ( not exactly what the tattoos say, just how they look)?Guys what do you think of these bodies and tattoos ( not exactly what the tattoos say, just how they look)?

1137

Most Helpful Guy

• Love em. Especially sleeves, leg tattoos, and foot tattoos. I had a thing for suicide girls. Some of the tat work looks amazing and there is something very sexy about a woman who is edgy enough to get larger sprawling tattoos. Not a big fan of the sailor tattoo style of getting a bunch of random tattoos here and there.

I plan on getting both arms done (sleeves) and my upper back once I am close to my fitness goals.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl