Guys what do you think of these bodies and tattoos ( not exactly what the tattoos say, just how they look)?

Guys what do you think of these bodies and tattoos ( not exactly what the tattoos say, just how they look)?Guys what do you think of these bodies and tattoos ( not exactly what the tattoos say, just how they look)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Love em. Especially sleeves, leg tattoos, and foot tattoos. I had a thing for suicide girls. Some of the tat work looks amazing and there is something very sexy about a woman who is edgy enough to get larger sprawling tattoos. Not a big fan of the sailor tattoo style of getting a bunch of random tattoos here and there.

I plan on getting both arms done (sleeves) and my upper back once I am close to my fitness goals.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• I am not a big fan or tatoos to be completely honest, spilling ink on my skin for eternity doesn't sound too great in my opinion. But this one doesn't look too bad. Is there any reason you got it? by the way, nice abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second girl should've tattooed her name on her back it would be more helpful...

2|0
    0|0
  • I think more subtle tattoos can be really cute/sexy, but just splashing on as much color as you can squeeze into a given area is just trashy-looking...

0|1
    0|0
  • Too much. Putting sharp edges where curves should be. Tattoos are for men. They look horrible on women

0|0
    2|0
  • "Hollywood" and "Charlee" look pretty stupid in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally find tats and piercings very attractive, but that's always been my kinda thing! Everyone likes their own stuff, I've had girls that can't date me just cause they hate spacers

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't desire them, but I'd happily be with someone that has them. If you like the idea of having some like that, I'd say go for it. You do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't dig them much. But if that's your style then go ahead and rock that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful. Tattoos and piercings on a woman turn me on

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks super trashy in my opinion but I hate ink so I'm bias

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally not big fan of tattoos. Small ones one or two looks attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, WAY too much.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah. Not classy.

0|1
    0|0
  • BIG turnoff for me. Sorry.

1|1
    0|0
  • Uggh. Huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10:10 id smash

0|0
    0|0
  • bodies are nice. Tattoos look trashy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love it today hate it when ur 60

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly do not care the slightest about tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I think the writing tattoos (font doesn't help) look really tacky and common. I love tattoos but not these. The thigh tattoo looks nice though

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the thigh tattoo on the first one as there's actual art and composition placement.
    The rest I'm not keen on as I prefer ones that flows with the body and not random.

0|0
    0|0
  • disgusting and dumb. these women destroyed their beautiful natural bodies.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first one looks nice, but I wouldn't get something so big tattooed on me

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny. And ugly

0|0
    0|1
  • Too much

0|0
    0|0
  • im getting something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like