How do you feel about high heels?

I've always wondered what girls thought of them. Of course, I know most guys like when girls wear them, but I wanna know your side. Why do you wear them? What's your favorite kind? What do you usually wear them for?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• They make my legs look long and good. You cannot "dance" in sneaks in my opinion. I won't wear them to work but they compliment the right outfit. I wear them when I dress up of course. Because of my profession i wear flat shoes. A well made pair is easy to walk in. An ill made pait and i must hang onto my dates arm for dear life

• Haha, yeah shoe quality definitely matters! I've noticed that they make legs look better too, that's probably why I like them πŸ˜‚