What the fuck? is this fashion?🤔🤔 Little pervo question?

What is the point of covering nipple? does they think by covering them will the breast goo invisible? whatever she's hot 😂What the fuck....??is this fashion??🤔🤔 Little pervo question?What the fuck....??is this fashion??🤔🤔 Little pervo question?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• They cover their nipples because for some reason female nipples are "indecent" and need to be covered up. Nope, it doesn't make sense, but that's how it is.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol yeah.. i dont know what hell they had in their mindd.. but you im a guy i can enjoy the full view of boobs...😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the question and arbitrary nature of it. That said, there are many places in the world where the nipples are the defining factor for nakedness according to legal definitions.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I would never do that but because women aren't allowed to show their breasts doing that is essentially covering them up.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Its just that they aren't allowed to show their actual nipples in public so pasties are the next best alternative.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. Just fashion that I wouldn't wear

0|0
    0|0
    • I thing no ordinary woman will love to wear that ? Lol

What Guys Said 4

• I dont get it. It's a tiny part of your skin. If your gonna show 99%, covering 1% doesn't change anything

0|1
    0|0
  • That because in most part showing female nipples are considere obscene, but showing the whole breast but the nipple is not, pretty stupid huh.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Trainers don't work with that outfit.

2. Miley, always classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok than...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes