What the fuck? is this fashion?🤔🤔 Little pervo question?

What is the point of covering nipple? does they think by covering them will the breast goo invisible? whatever she's hot 😂What the fuck....??is this fashion??🤔🤔 Little pervo question?What the fuck....??is this fashion??🤔🤔 Little pervo question?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• They cover their nipples because for some reason female nipples are "indecent" and need to be covered up. Nope, it doesn't make sense, but that's how it is.

• Lol yeah.. i dont know what hell they had in their mindd.. but you im a guy i can enjoy the full view of boobs...😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the question and arbitrary nature of it. That said, there are many places in the world where the nipples are the defining factor for nakedness according to legal definitions.