Women who use heavy amounts of makeup= false advertisement?

Emphasis on the word 'heavy' Agreed?

228

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya that girl is def false advertising cause she looks nothing like that obviously

What Girls Said 22

• She is not advertising. She's living her own life, and looking her best. To think she is running a marketing scheme to lure you in is pretty conceited. She is at the top of her game for her, not for you. If you can't handle the way she looks without make-up, you don't deserve to be with her anyhow.

• Men post crap like that, but the truth is that girl in the photo is going to be considered very attractive and hot by most men's standards no matter if they admit it or not. If I was a dude I'd take her on a date.

• If you believe that a guy has gold eyelids and eyelashes that are two inches long, then I think that you're the one with the problem. I understand being thrown off by the contour shit some girls do though. But honestly, if a woman wants to paint her face that's her business. I think you need to keep in mind that it's just makeup, she's wearing it because it makes her happy and if you really like her then what she looks like under the makeup shouldn't matter

• I think it's obvious when someone is wearing heavy makeup and that you enter that situation knowing that it may be a different story underneath. They're not fooling anyone and certainly shouldn't be fooling you.

• I was going to comment, but you pretty much summed it up. In think for guys, the trick is to look at her eyes. Most girls who cake it on always elaborate the eyes, so it's pretty obvious. Especially the Smokey eyes or whatever it's called.

• Wen aren't products to be consumed
    That also indicates that she's putting the make up on for other people, which is usually NOT the case.
    And if you really think a girls lips are naturally cherry red or her eyelids are naturally gold, you're dumb af.

• This must be a GAG Guy thing? While yes she went overboard with it but it doesn't mean false advertising..., I don't wear fake eyelashes but heck if I did so what. Wearing makeup is a part of being feminine to me. for example if I'm wearing eye shadow lipstick and or foundation. I'm not trying to hide anything and it doesn't mean I'm "insecure" , l just loving wearing makeup and get over yourself... you clearly see women as objects which is sad.

• Depends on what they are advertising

Some just want to look pretty for themselves and no one else.

• No, because I know many women who use that much makeup everyday and have hid their real face from their husbands for 25+ years. Technically speaking, they aren't falsely advertising since they've given their husbands the same face for decades- lol.
    However, I also know those same women have deep trust issues that go back to abuse in childhood so it's a coping mechanism for them.

Despite those women- the others who use such heavy makeup are brainwashed by pop culture to look that way. That girl in the picture looks like Kim K! Some girls do it for fun, others are taught to be insecure without it.

• I can tell you for a fact, that this woman, PROVIDED that she doesn't have a lot of acne and nhas o real eyebrows, will still look pretty without make up.

• What is she advertising?
    And if you believe people look like that naturally, then you're just stupid. No one to blame but yourself.

• I like the cakey face look. I know boys say that they don't like it but tbh they can't even tell when someone is wearing make up or is not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• yes, I mean come on some* girls use fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, tons of makeup, its ridiculous, I mean isn't that some form of lying?

• Women do not wear makeup to "falsely advertise". I don't wear heavy makeup much, but when I do, it's more for me more so.

• No.

If you are too fucking stupid to notice โ€œshe is wearing heavy make up. Her eyelashes are not that long, she doesnโ€™t have perfect skin or glitters on her cheekbones nor a line above her eyes. Her skin will most likely at least look a little different.โ€
    you are fucking dumb.

OF COURSE you look different wearing make up. Itโ€™s what make up does. Everyone knows this. So how is it false advertising? Then, are push up bras false advertising? Heels? What about those soles men can put in their shoes to seem taller? Or hair implants? Or just combing your hair a certain way? Hair dye?

Everything appearance wise would be considered false advertising, because it alters your appearance.

• Who would think her eyelashes are naturally like that, and her eyelids are purple?

• Umm we aren't store products to be advertised if anything you probably dont get girls with that mindset

• Nah, men, men could wear makeup too. They just choose not to

• It's not false advertisement, as you can clearly tell they're wearing makeup

• Falsely advertising what?

• that they actually look like that when the makeup greatly covers up what they truly look like underneath.

• In that case, why shouldn't we all go naked? Wearing clothes means we cover up what our bodies look like. Oh, and if you absolutely HAVE to wear clothes, you shouldn't wear clothes that flatter your figure or hide parts of your body that you're not satisfied with, because that would be lying. No styling of your hair to make it look better, because that's dishonest and it's not naturally like that. No shaving of any body parts, and men should all wear beards because they're not naturally without beards so if they shave that's a lie.

Sorry, but this is just silly. Why care what someone looks like without makeup?

• @asker I'm just gonna repeat what ever women has said. If you think you are being lied to by a woman wearing makeup then you're dumb. You clearly believe that we have eyelashes two inches long, our eyelids are gold, and our lips are cherry red. If you didn't believe that then you wouldn't say we were lying to you. Anyone who isn't a dumbass can realize when a woman is wearing makeup especially if it's heavy makeup.

• I think she has too much on to look natural.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 7

• Almost all women are ugly without makeup, actually. It's because the years spent wearing makeup ruins their face, and almost kind of disfigures them. Men (and women that don't usually wear makeup) are the only ones that can look attractive without makeup.

• Firstly not a fan of "Heavy" make up but that said it is their personal choice - I would accord it as much relevance as a hairstyle choice or a fashion pick. I see no conspiracy theory at play.

• Nah, if she's painted up like the Sistine chapel, and you don't notice it, then it's on you.

• agreed which is why I firmly believe banks should issue false bank statements to men, just to even the score ;)

• Men find women with makeup sexy. Period. No matter what they say about heavy or light.

• I tend to hate women who wear heavy amounts of makeup.

• Agreed.