Do you care about expensive brand names?

When shopping for clothes or accessories, does it matter where you buy it from and what brand it is?

Just asking bc I shop at Walmart, Forever 21 (sales) a lot and I personally find it dumb to spend a lot on clothes unless it's a special event. I feel like there's a lot of cute stuff you can wear that's cheap and affordable. I'd rather save my money. However I guess if you have the money and want to buy a $500 dress that's also alright. To each their own.
  • Yes absolutely, I want the best of the best so I'm willing to pay the price.
    Vote A
  • Sometimes I do
    Vote B
  • Nah idc fam
    Vote C
  • Redrum spelled backwards is murder
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, usually not. When I'm buying something I want to last for years, like winter coats and winter shoes, I try to spend more money, but even then I don't really pay attention to brands, just the look of the clothes. But on most clothes I want to spend as little as possible.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Unless it's a special occasion, I always thrift and go for style over name brand. I love doing this, thankfully my sense of style allows me to pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just get what I like and most of the time it’s at Target...

0|0
    0|0
  • All my clothes, 100% volcom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple reason for "Trust".

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna make my own clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wal-mart

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• it depends. i would say i do 50/50. i love the online shops like tobi and fashionnova but i can also hit barney's or bergdorfs and make a look. it depends on the event and what i'm looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I Look Gud In Is What I Pull Up In👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, but I’m not going to pay for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care them

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I honestly don't pay attention to such stuff.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes