Do you care about expensive brand names?

When shopping for clothes or accessories, does it matter where you buy it from and what brand it is?

Just asking bc I shop at Walmart, Forever 21 (sales) a lot and I personally find it dumb to spend a lot on clothes unless it's a special event. I feel like there's a lot of cute stuff you can wear that's cheap and affordable. I'd rather save my money. However I guess if you have the money and want to buy a $500 dress that's also alright. To each their own.
  • Yes absolutely, I want the best of the best so I'm willing to pay the price.
  • Sometimes I do
  • Nah idc fam
    Vote C
  • Redrum spelled backwards is murder
    Vote D

68

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, usually not. When I'm buying something I want to last for years, like winter coats and winter shoes, I try to spend more money, but even then I don't really pay attention to brands, just the look of the clothes. But on most clothes I want to spend as little as possible.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE