Thoughts on braces? Are they a dealbreaker for you or do you not care?

So, my teeth used to be ridiculously fucked up when I was younger, but I got braces almost 2 years ago, and they look so much better and more straight now. I'm not going to be getting the braces off for a few more months though, and they just really bug me. I don't feel comfortable smiling in pictures and I'm self-conscious about laughing/smiling in general, stuff like that. So, how do you feel about them? Would you reject somebody purely because they had braces? Do you think it's really something I should be worried about for the remaining time I have them or no?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that ANYTHING that proves "hey I'm trying to better myself" is not only fantastic. But admirable... You as a person prove time and time again that you are trying to move up in this world. It's beautiful. :) #loveyagurl

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're waaay too sweet to me. Thank you, love ya too.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I actually find braces to be cute, an ironic fact considering why one would need them. Definitely not a deal breaker for me, personally. Unless they look really, really bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • dont really care about them as long as food isn't constantly stuck in them

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind as long as they weren't going to be on there forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont be worried, u find a guy who doesn't care how you look

1|0
    0|0
  • Braces are fine, i don't understand why anyone would reject someone for them, they're there to help

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I think braces are adorable just watch out for picking a wacky color for them cuz tht would be the only thing tht would make them unattractive

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, mine are just metal though. No colors.

• Show All
    • Lol no trust me, you definitely don't. The only reason I wanted them so bad was because my teeth were screwed up and I wanted them fixed. If your teeth are already straight, there's not really any point.

• My teeth aren't super bad but they could be straightend a bit but it doesn't bother me tht much

• Fuck It, Id Rather Have Some1 Whos Teeth Is Shit With Braces, Then Some1 Whose Teeth Is Ass But Doesn't Wanna Str8tn That Shit Up.

1|0
    0|0
  • deal breaker at this age

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope they are not. They are alright and they will give you better teeth in the future, so keep wearing those with pride.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are fine

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes