Thoughts on braces? Are they a dealbreaker for you or do you not care?

So, my teeth used to be ridiculously fucked up when I was younger, but I got braces almost 2 years ago, and they look so much better and more straight now. I'm not going to be getting the braces off for a few more months though, and they just really bug me. I don't feel comfortable smiling in pictures and I'm self-conscious about laughing/smiling in general, stuff like that. So, how do you feel about them? Would you reject somebody purely because they had braces? Do you think it's really something I should be worried about for the remaining time I have them or no?

612

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that ANYTHING that proves "hey I'm trying to better myself" is not only fantastic. But admirable... You as a person prove time and time again that you are trying to move up in this world. It's beautiful. :) #loveyagurl

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're waaay too sweet to me. Thank you, love ya too.