What even is my body type considered? Please don't be vulgar! Thanks?

I'm 5'1, around 125lbs I think.
I need to know for clothing. Also, LADIES, if you have any ideas on where to find the best stores (especially for jeans) for shorter girls like me please let me know!

46

Most Helpful Guy

• looks very normal to me. i guess that would be curvy if anything. not sure though

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's a test to find your body type.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

If you want to know your body shape this is a good calculator.

http://www.styled247.com/body-shape-calculator/

And being short you can get your pants hemmed. A lot of store offers it for free. You're lucky in that regard because I have the hardest time finding pants that are long enough and I usually have to travel to shop or order online and risk the fit being off. Don't fuss over being short.