What even is my body type considered? Please don't be vulgar! Thanks?

I'm 5'1, around 125lbs I think.
I need to know for clothing. Also, LADIES, if you have any ideas on where to find the best stores (especially for jeans) for shorter girls like me please let me know!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• looks very normal to me. i guess that would be curvy if anything. not sure though

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's a test to find your body type.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

If you want to know your body shape this is a good calculator.

http://www.styled247.com/body-shape-calculator/

And being short you can get your pants hemmed. A lot of store offers it for free. You're lucky in that regard because I have the hardest time finding pants that are long enough and I usually have to travel to shop or order online and risk the fit being off. Don't fuss over being short.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Not sure, since you chose the worst pictures possible due to the angle in the pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs look thick and you seem to have wide hips. Nice... Very nice!

0|0
    0|0
  • Screw what anyone thinks all that matters is how you feel anout ur self

0|0
    0|0
  • You are perfect and hot...

0|0
    0|0
  • a tiny bit overweight

0|0
    2|1
    • She's not even close to overweight

• well she's 5'1 so she is overweight by a little bit. not saying she's fat, but she's just slightly over what she should be

• I'm 5'1 and 210 lbs. That's overweight, although most of it hides in my womanly assets so I don't look bad. 125 is healthy, anything less than that isn't eating enough.

Ik you're not calling her fat, but she's definitely not overweight.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know about the body type, but for jeans sometimes you need to change the style you're getting! Like Hollister skinny jeans don't fit me, but Hollister jeans that are looser around the calf / ankle (forget the actually name) fit me perfectly.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of ectomorph and Mesomorph. You have a good build. Skinny. Lots of curves. So it would be best to stick to skinny jeans that fit your waist. Not too tight or too slim. But comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No front pic? It is hard to say by looking these ones

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes