What do you think about piercings and tattoos?

• Love them
    Vote A
  • They are unnatractive
    Vote B
  • A few can be cute
    Vote C
  • Waste of money
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have nothing against them in general when done in moderation. But when a guy tells me he has degrees in etc... and can't get a job, I just whisper to them "you do realize that you have a large spider web on your entire face?". Although it's illegal to discriminate against people, let's face it, tattoo's on your neck? Employers "DO" discriminate.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don'tlove them

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't like other piercings than the traditional earring and finds most piercings unattractive. Some tattoos may look a bit cool or cute, but in general speaking I don't like them. I thinks the nice art would look better on a canvas, a wall, paper, on objects and similar, not on the body. With time tattoos fades and they gets saggy with age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate them. Ok... Earrings on a chick, ok. Maybe even a tiny diamond on the side of her nose. That's it. Fucking hate tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • My gal has her ears pierced, and her navel was pierced at my suggestion, so I'm good with those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it really depends on the person and where they have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who have piercings and tattoos are badass

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings and tattoos are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women with tattoos

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes