What colors of nail polish do you like?

On a girl I like almost any color especially blue purple or black.

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on if I'm painting my toes or my finger nails. I go a bit more "bold" on my toes than my fingers because with what I do "crazy" colors can be slightly distracting. And it also depends on the season.
    Spring/Summer
    Fingers
    Italian Love Affair - Light Pink
    Cement The Deal - Light Grey
    Big Apple Red - Bright Red (this is only when my hockey team is in the play offs or finals though)
    Toes
    My Dogsled is a Hybrid - Teal
    My Paprika is Hotter than Yours - Bright Coral
    It's All Greek to Me - Hot Pink

Fall/Winter
    Fingers
    Grin and Bare It - Nude
    Dark Side of the Mood - Dark Grey
    Toes
    Give me Space - Dark Glittery Blue
    Vampsterdam - Dark Purple w/Silver
    Diva of Geneva - Pink/Purple
    Eiffel for this Color - Dark Purple
    Center of the Youniverse - Glittery Black
    Got the Blues for Red - Blue Red
    Is that a Spear in you Pocket - Dark Teal.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like subtle or nude or clear polish

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• The hospital doesn't allow me to paint my nails because it's an infection control issue. I like red, black, or purple for special events but I take it off before I go back to work.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not even with gloves on?

• Nope. No painted nails, unless they are completely unchipped, if they are even a tiny bit nicked, the polish needs to be removed. Nail polish chips so easily I just don't bother. And especially no acrylic nails.

• I like these colors in both dark and light shades: (1) red, (2) green, and (3) blue.

I only like black on nails when it has a matte finish. I don't like black if the finish is "glossy".

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty low maintenance and only paint my nails once in a blue moon, though when I do, I'll generally go with navy blue or put different colors on each finger.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get my nails done fairly regularly and I tend to stick with purples and mild pinks. Occasionally I'll do blue or orange (like coral orange or creamsicle orange.. they are so pretty).

Right now they're a dark frosted purple called "magic night."

0|1
    0|0
  • Only paint my nails once in a blue moon but love red's, blue's and purple. Purple being my favourite colour.

0|1
    0|0
  • omg these colors are gorgeous, i love how the tip contrasts to the base :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like metallic colours (silver and gold). I also like dark red, dark grey, black and any nudes

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, I like all of them, I think? Generally, I avoid black or white though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black, Red and Rose Fuschia are the ones I use the most. I love all three because they go well with almost all clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black, preferably matte, french manicure, soft pinks. Any other colour would have to fit with an outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 4

Recommended myTakes