Heels? Do they hurt?

Saw this on Instagram yesterday and remembered a friend of mine who was having issues with her ankle last year because she always wore heels. Her doctor has since advised her to wear flats and rest her ankle as much as she can.

How accurate is this depiction of heels? Heels? Do they hurt??

133

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, usually.

How to test this theory: walk on your toes all day. Do not step down on your heels for anything. Make sure that you’re really straining your calves. Even whilst sitting, keep your toes pointed. Do not rest at all. See if you’re sore by the end of the day.

• Do you wear heels often?

Which do you usually prefer? Looking good or comfort?

• You don’t know that. I could be surrounded by inferior men.

• Well, then... which is it?

Comfort or intimidation? πŸ˜…

• Depends on the shoes, their quality and the materials it was made from.
    But it definitely CAN feel like that - the exact pic, if the shoe is of low quality, stiff material and is very high (and narrow with no chance of widening because of the plastic-like material).

The better the shoe, the less it hurts - but if it's very high, it'll still hurt... the longer you wear it, the more it hurts.

• Would you be willing to wear something like that if it looked really good and it was an occasion you needed to look your best?

• Thank you for the mho! =)

• Mention not! πŸ˜‡

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, heels look like the most uncomfortable footwear imaginable, just short of hot coals. It looks like you have to walk around on your toes.

• You have admit, though, with the right dress and even jeans... heels seem pretty attractive.

• I don't find them that attractive. Then again I prefer casual wear.

• So I see! ☺️

Thanks for the input! πŸ˜‡