I want to be a Fashion Designer, what about you?

I want to be a fashion designer. I have so many great ideas for style but stores never sell exactly what Im looking for so I decided to start making them myself. What new skills do you want to learn?I want to be a Fashion Designer, what about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Iโ€™m not huge on fashion design... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Kidding, I know what you mean.

Iโ€™m creative and artistic, but Iโ€™d love to be more handy. I think that being a woodworker would be kind of cool. I also think puppetry design might be fun, as you get to use many different skills... sculpting, mold making, design, color, planning, chemistry, sewing, etc.

Iโ€™m slightly interested in special effects make up and prosthetics, (lots of character and storytelling elements in general), so I think itโ€™d be cool to learn that as well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really cool! I don't have a career plan, but I'm studying Philosophy/Music in college now. I kind of want a low-key and fun job like a radio show host. Maybe I'll do that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I think it's most useless job ever.
    It's just clothing stuff.
    Why don't people wear just stuff. All those brands and designers who are all far away from reality... Sad world

0|0
    0|0
  • im learning programming.. i love computer science & i wanna be someday apps/games... creator. & learn hacking of course (shhh).

0|0
    0|0
  • That woman behind Rita looks familiar. Is she that ghost that crawls out of televisions?

0|0
    0|0
  • When you design a dress for the runway make sure that it's acceptable in the real world.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I rather be a submariner... oh wait... I already am!

0|0
    0|0
  • Divorced

2|0
    0|0
  • I want to be somebody...

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanna learn to catch a spinning fidget spinner

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be that bad birch with the big boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Web designer i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be an actor/ movie writter

0|0
    0|0
  • Programmer

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone's hero
    ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I did what I wanted to do. Fly planes. But I still want to be learn to play the piano properly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to be a psychologist

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes