I want to be a Fashion Designer, what about you?

I want to be a fashion designer. I have so many great ideas for style but stores never sell exactly what Im looking for so I decided to start making them myself. What new skills do you want to learn?I want to be a Fashion Designer, what about you?

314

Most Helpful Guy

• Iโ€™m not huge on fashion design... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Kidding, I know what you mean.

Iโ€™m creative and artistic, but Iโ€™d love to be more handy. I think that being a woodworker would be kind of cool. I also think puppetry design might be fun, as you get to use many different skills... sculpting, mold making, design, color, planning, chemistry, sewing, etc.

Iโ€™m slightly interested in special effects make up and prosthetics, (lots of character and storytelling elements in general), so I think itโ€™d be cool to learn that as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really cool! I don't have a career plan, but I'm studying Philosophy/Music in college now. I kind of want a low-key and fun job like a radio show host. Maybe I'll do that.