Why Is My Hair Like This?

My hair is all frizzy now and I don't know why. I don't use any weird products or bleached or dyed my hair. I don't use any straighters or curlers. Although I do use a blowdryer to straighten my hair. I don't blow my hair right away and I air dry it for 40 min before I blow dry it. By then it's damp and I only takes a few minutes to dry. And hair strands fall on a daily basis I don't know why this is happening. I don't have any medical issues so what could be the problem?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair falling out is natural, especially during Autumn and Spring.
    Being frizzy - you've most probably damaged it by blow drying it - it doesn't matter if it's really wet or really dry - it's still damaging heat on the hair.

Also - you might have split ends which you haven't trimmed, and split ends travel UP the hair shaft... and the more you wait the more hair it'll damage in the end.