Why Is My Hair Like This?

My hair is all frizzy now and I don't know why. I don't use any weird products or bleached or dyed my hair. I don't use any straighters or curlers. Although I do use a blowdryer to straighten my hair. I don't blow my hair right away and I air dry it for 40 min before I blow dry it. By then it's damp and I only takes a few minutes to dry. And hair strands fall on a daily basis I don't know why this is happening. I don't have any medical issues so what could be the problem?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair falling out is natural, especially during Autumn and Spring.
    Being frizzy - you've most probably damaged it by blow drying it - it doesn't matter if it's really wet or really dry - it's still damaging heat on the hair.

Also - you might have split ends which you haven't trimmed, and split ends travel UP the hair shaft... and the more you wait the more hair it'll damage in the end.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds like it's dry. I'd recommend getting a heat protectant spray for when you blow dry, and use some protein rich hair treatments (or just olive/coconut oil). Leave it in overnight and rinse in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Air dry with a soft tshirt. Put shampoo in your hair before you get it wet. Use some kind of hair oil. Oh and take your vitamins!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's the drier air.
    Try not using a blow dryer at all and see if anything changes.
    Get a silk pillowcase to avoid frizz

0|0
    0|0
  • Humidity. Or just a normal bad hair day. Split ends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humidity

0|0
    0|0
  • If you changed up your diet.
    The weather is changing, maybe the air has gotten drier where you're at.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes