What hairstyles or haircut could I try?

I'm just tired of my hair and how it is. It's naturally curly and I think curly hair suits me but I don't know how to style it. It goes frizzy as well so I'm scared if i get layers in just look poofy and weird on the short bits? I don't know What hairstyles or haircut could I try?

411

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just look for products for curly hair. Im not really sure what layers would do though. I watched a video where a girl soaked the ends of her hair in coconut oil and i think she slept in it then washed it out in the morning and she said it helped a lot with friz and she had hair similar in curl to yours.