What hairstyles or haircut could I try?

I'm just tired of my hair and how it is. It's naturally curly and I think curly hair suits me but I don't know how to style it. It goes frizzy as well so I'm scared if i get layers in just look poofy and weird on the short bits? I don't know What hairstyles or haircut could I try?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just look for products for curly hair. Im not really sure what layers would do though. I watched a video where a girl soaked the ends of her hair in coconut oil and i think she slept in it then washed it out in the morning and she said it helped a lot with friz and she had hair similar in curl to yours.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I like your hair as it is. However if you really want a change. Then maybe just cut 6 inches off the ends. That should make it feel lighter I would think

1|0
    0|0
  • It's... ugh... your face is the defining factor in hair questions

1|0
    0|0
  • I find curly plats very attractive on girls that have natural curly hair. Don't know the right name but it's just plats falling backwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of what type of hairdo you should go with depends on. Your face as well. Hard to suggest without seeing your face structure, eye colour, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice being curly. Let it be. Too much effort to straighten it.

0|0
    0|0
  • straight hairs would look awesome on you

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think your hair looks great now!

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep it bruh! U surf or skate?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice soft silky hair...

1|0
    0|0
  • didn't we dod this question already

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe try to cut it, not short but just a bit shorter. I did it with my naturally kinda curly hair and it made it look way better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay here’s what you should try: only dry your hair with a soft tshirt, put shampoo in your hair before you get it wet, shower closer to night (so it can settle down while you sleep), put antifrizz oil in your hair. As for cut, I think that if it’s not damaged you could leave it long. Unless you really want a cut, in that case I’d try a lob with long layers. Like the picture below, longer if you’d like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cutting your face out won't help.. Some hair styles work different with each individual.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes