Black girls and natural hair?

How do you make your natural hair grow longer? I'm so sick and tired of people telling me I would look better with long hair. That is not the only think I would look better with...
Anyway, I was wondering what did you do to make your hair grow longer and what styles do you put it in.
I wash it, but...

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Put them into some nice protective styles.. Like braids, and all that good stuff.. You-Tube of course as you should know has a lot of natural "Black" hair gurus all around it.. There is so many out there so, you should really be good with trynna get yo hair to grow.. But you are right, it doesn't need to be longer for it to look cute..

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to keep it in a style that constantly pulls on your scalp. Like knots or braids. Stimulation of the scalp works best. Look at my profile pic. That about a year after the "big chop".