Black girls and natural hair?

How do you make your natural hair grow longer? I'm so sick and tired of people telling me I would look better with long hair. That is not the only think I would look better with...
Anyway, I was wondering what did you do to make your hair grow longer and what styles do you put it in.
I wash it, but...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Put them into some nice protective styles.. Like braids, and all that good stuff.. You-Tube of course as you should know has a lot of natural "Black" hair gurus all around it.. There is so many out there so, you should really be good with trynna get yo hair to grow.. But you are right, it doesn't need to be longer for it to look cute..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to keep it in a style that constantly pulls on your scalp. Like knots or braids. Stimulation of the scalp works best. Look at my profile pic. That about a year after the "big chop".

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Love natural hair !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Stop letting other people’s opinions get to you. You’re black. Your hair shrinks. It’s often portrayed by mixed females especially that your hair is supposed to be visibly long in its natural state and it’s not the case for everybody.
    Hair care advice though: don’t wash your hair too often, do protective stylings - braids, twist, maybe try wigs or weaves if you’re into those type of things. Make sure to keep your hair moisturizered as well

3|0
    0|0
  • Growing up I never had a perm or relaxed and I never flat ironed my hair until the summer of 2012. Since then I have reduced heat and I've been wearing protective hairstyles. I started taking Mane choice hair vitamins and believe me IT WORKS !!! My aunt had a perm growing up 4 years ago she went natural. Below is a picture of her hair. She has reduced using heat on hair and it just grows.

2|0
    0|0
  • Have you looked up natural hair growing home remedies?

1|0
    0|0
    • They have many different ones. And most contain ingredients you would in your house.. I've tried three different ones although I'm not of indigenous race they still worked well for me..

• Braids no heat no damage

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes