What do you think of my tattoo idea?

I got the idea because I really like the look of retro stockings with the seam at the back, but the line is hard to get straight so some people get them tattooed
People top them off with little bows or skulls or flowers
I'd kinda like the look permanently and here's a cute example I found
What do you think? What do you think of my tattoo idea?

1129

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok but I think it would look better with a band around the top like this i.pinimg.com/.../...belt-tattoo-garter-tattoos.jpg so it looks more stocking like. Personally I'm not keen on the one you put up as it looks quite plain but why does it matter what we think? If you like it and want it done why let other people change your mind, as they are permanent? :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well the idea is to have the little line along the back of my legs to look like retro stocking seams. Google it if you do t know what I mean. It looks kinda classy unless you dress in a trashy way.
      And I just wanted to talk about it with strangers tbh and get opinions